Dalston’s Tots Tunes gets thumbs up from Netmums
A music class where toddlers and babies can sing, dance and shake to world tunes accompanied by the cello and djembe has been nominated the best in Hackney.
Cellist Tara Franks founded Tots Tunes a year ago, after noticing the overwhelming amount of Buggaboo buggies in Dalston.
Demand is now so high for the classes she holds three a week at the Vortex Jazz Club, in Gillett Square, and her clients nominated her class as the best in Hackney in a competition organised by parenting site Netmums.com.
“I was thrilled and overwhelmed to receive the news, having had no idea that Tots Tunes had been put forward for nomination,” said Tara.
“I really enjoy running the sessions and love seeing the joy on both parents and babies faces as they interact with the music.”
You may also want to watch:
Tara runs classes on Thursdays and will soon begin Saturday morning sessions too.
For more information email email@example.com
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 6 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home