Dalston’s Tots Tunes gets thumbs up from Netmums
A music class where toddlers and babies can sing, dance and shake to world tunes accompanied by the cello and djembe has been nominated the best in Hackney.
Cellist Tara Franks founded Tots Tunes a year ago, after noticing the overwhelming amount of Buggaboo buggies in Dalston.
Demand is now so high for the classes she holds three a week at the Vortex Jazz Club, in Gillett Square, and her clients nominated her class as the best in Hackney in a competition organised by parenting site Netmums.com.
“I was thrilled and overwhelmed to receive the news, having had no idea that Tots Tunes had been put forward for nomination,” said Tara.
“I really enjoy running the sessions and love seeing the joy on both parents and babies faces as they interact with the music.”
You may also want to watch:
Tara runs classes on Thursdays and will soon begin Saturday morning sessions too.
For more information email email@example.com
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV