Dalston’s Tots Tunes gets thumbs up from Netmums
A music class where toddlers and babies can sing, dance and shake to world tunes accompanied by the cello and djembe has been nominated the best in Hackney.
Cellist Tara Franks founded Tots Tunes a year ago, after noticing the overwhelming amount of Buggaboo buggies in Dalston.
Demand is now so high for the classes she holds three a week at the Vortex Jazz Club, in Gillett Square, and her clients nominated her class as the best in Hackney in a competition organised by parenting site Netmums.com.
“I was thrilled and overwhelmed to receive the news, having had no idea that Tots Tunes had been put forward for nomination,” said Tara.
“I really enjoy running the sessions and love seeing the joy on both parents and babies faces as they interact with the music.”
You may also want to watch:
Tara runs classes on Thursdays and will soon begin Saturday morning sessions too.
For more information email email@example.com
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 5 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 8 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust