David Schwimmer and his Stoke Newington wife announce birth of baby daughter
Actor David Schwimmer and former Stoke Newington gal Zoe Buckman have announced the birth of their daughter Cleo.
She was delivered by Caesarian on May 8 in New York, but they only released the news on Monday via a spokesperson.
Later Schwimmer posted a photo on his Twitter account saying “Hey everyone. Please welcome my daughter, Cleo, to this crazy but wonderful world.”
Schwimmer 44, best known for his role as Ross on TV comedy Friends met 25 year old Zoe in 2007 when she worked as a waitress at the Cuckoo club in London.
Part time photographer Zoe moved to Los Angeles and they married last June.
You may also want to watch:
Lately there have been rumours the pair have bought a home in Stoke Newington.
- 1 Queens Birthday Honours List 2021: MP Meg Hillier and poet Lemn Sissay among those recognised
- 2 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 4 Woman accused of murdering man in Hackney appears in court
- 5 Ridley Road market mask hero helps Hackney people through the pandemic
- 6 Diane Abbott to join 'Geffrye Must Fall' protest at museum reopening
- 7 The Museum of the Home 'welcomes peaceful protest' over Geffrye statue
- 8 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 9 Hackney could lose Dalston ward to Islington under proposed redrawing of electoral map
- 10 Woman charged with murder after Stamford Hill fatal stabbing