David Schwimmer and his Stoke Newington wife announce birth of baby daughter
Actor David Schwimmer and former Stoke Newington gal Zoe Buckman have announced the birth of their daughter Cleo.
She was delivered by Caesarian on May 8 in New York, but they only released the news on Monday via a spokesperson.
Later Schwimmer posted a photo on his Twitter account saying “Hey everyone. Please welcome my daughter, Cleo, to this crazy but wonderful world.”
Schwimmer 44, best known for his role as Ross on TV comedy Friends met 25 year old Zoe in 2007 when she worked as a waitress at the Cuckoo club in London.
Part time photographer Zoe moved to Los Angeles and they married last June.
You may also want to watch:
Lately there have been rumours the pair have bought a home in Stoke Newington.
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 3 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 4 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 5 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 6 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 7 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 8 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 9 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Mosaic unveiled at near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North