David Schwimmer and his Stoke Newington wife announce birth of baby daughter
Actor David Schwimmer and former Stoke Newington gal Zoe Buckman have announced the birth of their daughter Cleo.
She was delivered by Caesarian on May 8 in New York, but they only released the news on Monday via a spokesperson.
Later Schwimmer posted a photo on his Twitter account saying “Hey everyone. Please welcome my daughter, Cleo, to this crazy but wonderful world.”
Schwimmer 44, best known for his role as Ross on TV comedy Friends met 25 year old Zoe in 2007 when she worked as a waitress at the Cuckoo club in London.
Part time photographer Zoe moved to Los Angeles and they married last June.
You may also want to watch:
Lately there have been rumours the pair have bought a home in Stoke Newington.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed