The East London Football Podcast
- Credit: PA
Matt Withers is joined by Dave Evans and Dan Bennett to discuss the latest on West Ham United, Leyton Orient, Dagenham & Redbridge and non-league football.
Dave gave his thoughts on Karren Brady’s suggestion that the Premier League season should be null and voided and discussed the options for the Premier League when games resume.
He also talked about a piece he has written on when the Hammers faced Castilla behind closed doors in 1980, including an interview with former striker David Cross.
Dan then joined the podcast to discuss the news that two Leyton Orient players had tested positive for coronavirus and what that might mean for the club.
The club have also set up a Fifa Ultimate Quaranteam tournament to raise money for EFL clubs and mental health charity Mind.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, Dan discussed the latest in the non-league, including Dagenham & Redbridge, with some leagues having been cancelled but others yet to make a decision.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 5 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust