Billingual Mandarin-English nursery to launch in Hackney
A company is launching bilingual daycare for children in Hackney.
Hatching Dragons is establishing the borough’s first fully bilingual Mandarin-English early years provision that encourages fluency in both languages at a young age.
In the lead up to the opening of their new nursery premises the team are inviting interested parents to come to a playgroup on Tuesday at the Russet Café in Amhurst Terrace.
The playgroup will last an hour and is designed as a creative approach to learning Mandarin at a young age.
Parents can attend the playgroup and ask questions about the upcoming launch.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place, call: 020 3287 7020.
- 1 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 2 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 3 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 4 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 5 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 6 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 7 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 8 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 9 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted