Billingual Mandarin-English nursery to launch in Hackney
A company is launching bilingual daycare for children in Hackney.
Hatching Dragons is establishing the borough’s first fully bilingual Mandarin-English early years provision that encourages fluency in both languages at a young age.
In the lead up to the opening of their new nursery premises the team are inviting interested parents to come to a playgroup on Tuesday at the Russet Café in Amhurst Terrace.
The playgroup will last an hour and is designed as a creative approach to learning Mandarin at a young age.
Parents can attend the playgroup and ask questions about the upcoming launch.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place, call: 020 3287 7020.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 8 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web