Billingual Mandarin-English nursery to launch in Hackney
A company is launching bilingual daycare for children in Hackney.
Hatching Dragons is establishing the borough’s first fully bilingual Mandarin-English early years provision that encourages fluency in both languages at a young age.
In the lead up to the opening of their new nursery premises the team are inviting interested parents to come to a playgroup on Tuesday at the Russet Café in Amhurst Terrace.
The playgroup will last an hour and is designed as a creative approach to learning Mandarin at a young age.
Parents can attend the playgroup and ask questions about the upcoming launch.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place, call: 020 3287 7020.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 7 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 8 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year