Hackney libraries offer free events for Family Learning Festival
Classes from Spanish to yoga on offer
FREE family events are on offer in Hackney’s libraries to celebrate a festival which starts tomorrow.
The Family Learning Festival runs until the end of the month at all the borough’s libraries.
Parents and children alike can join together in a range of activities from music and poetry workshops to yoga.
Classes in useful skills including Spanish or Maths are also available.
You may also want to watch:
Cabinet member for community services, Jonathan McShane, said: “Hackney libraries offer a fun way to learn as a family.”
Most sessions do not need booking but all children attending the sessions must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
Visit www.hackney.gov.uk/cl-libraries-whats-on to see the full list of activities or ask at your local library.