Hackney libraries offer free events for Family Learning Festival
Classes from Spanish to yoga on offer
FREE family events are on offer in Hackney’s libraries to celebrate a festival which starts tomorrow.
The Family Learning Festival runs until the end of the month at all the borough’s libraries.
Parents and children alike can join together in a range of activities from music and poetry workshops to yoga.
Classes in useful skills including Spanish or Maths are also available.
You may also want to watch:
Cabinet member for community services, Jonathan McShane, said: “Hackney libraries offer a fun way to learn as a family.”
Most sessions do not need booking but all children attending the sessions must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 7 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 8 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
Visit www.hackney.gov.uk/cl-libraries-whats-on to see the full list of activities or ask at your local library.