Hackney libraries offer free events for Family Learning Festival
Classes from Spanish to yoga on offer
FREE family events are on offer in Hackney’s libraries to celebrate a festival which starts tomorrow.
The Family Learning Festival runs until the end of the month at all the borough’s libraries.
Parents and children alike can join together in a range of activities from music and poetry workshops to yoga.
Classes in useful skills including Spanish or Maths are also available.
You may also want to watch:
Cabinet member for community services, Jonathan McShane, said: “Hackney libraries offer a fun way to learn as a family.”
Most sessions do not need booking but all children attending the sessions must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 6 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 9 Where to go to get Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccinations
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
Visit www.hackney.gov.uk/cl-libraries-whats-on to see the full list of activities or ask at your local library.