Hoxton’s Little Angels nursery celebrates outstanding inspection results
Staff were over the moon their Hoxton nursery was judged outstanding every single one of the 15 categories evaluated in an recent inspection.
“Children thrive as a thoroughly responsible and committed staff team care for them, enabling children to make outstanding progress towards the early learning goals,” said the Ofsted inspector after visiting Little Angels’ Schoolhouse, an independent day nursery in Bletchley Street.
According to Ofsted figures just 12 per cent of early years providers are considered to be outstanding, and just a small fraction of those are judged to be outstanding in every category, such as leadership and safety.
Manager Michele Davison said her team were all very proud of the achievement.
“We don’t see this judgement as our journey’s end and have many plans to continue to improve on our service and therefore positively impact on the outcomes of children in our area,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Our children are amazing and we’re all very privileged to work with them.”
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside