Hoxton’s Little Angels nursery celebrates outstanding inspection results
Staff were over the moon their Hoxton nursery was judged outstanding every single one of the 15 categories evaluated in an recent inspection.
“Children thrive as a thoroughly responsible and committed staff team care for them, enabling children to make outstanding progress towards the early learning goals,” said the Ofsted inspector after visiting Little Angels’ Schoolhouse, an independent day nursery in Bletchley Street.
According to Ofsted figures just 12 per cent of early years providers are considered to be outstanding, and just a small fraction of those are judged to be outstanding in every category, such as leadership and safety.
Manager Michele Davison said her team were all very proud of the achievement.
“We don’t see this judgement as our journey’s end and have many plans to continue to improve on our service and therefore positively impact on the outcomes of children in our area,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Our children are amazing and we’re all very privileged to work with them.”
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images