Hoxton’s Little Angels nursery celebrates outstanding inspection results
Staff were over the moon their Hoxton nursery was judged outstanding every single one of the 15 categories evaluated in an recent inspection.
“Children thrive as a thoroughly responsible and committed staff team care for them, enabling children to make outstanding progress towards the early learning goals,” said the Ofsted inspector after visiting Little Angels’ Schoolhouse, an independent day nursery in Bletchley Street.
According to Ofsted figures just 12 per cent of early years providers are considered to be outstanding, and just a small fraction of those are judged to be outstanding in every category, such as leadership and safety.
Manager Michele Davison said her team were all very proud of the achievement.
“We don’t see this judgement as our journey’s end and have many plans to continue to improve on our service and therefore positively impact on the outcomes of children in our area,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Our children are amazing and we’re all very privileged to work with them.”
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction