Hoxton’s Little Angels nursery celebrates outstanding inspection results
Staff were over the moon their Hoxton nursery was judged outstanding every single one of the 15 categories evaluated in an recent inspection.
“Children thrive as a thoroughly responsible and committed staff team care for them, enabling children to make outstanding progress towards the early learning goals,” said the Ofsted inspector after visiting Little Angels’ Schoolhouse, an independent day nursery in Bletchley Street.
According to Ofsted figures just 12 per cent of early years providers are considered to be outstanding, and just a small fraction of those are judged to be outstanding in every category, such as leadership and safety.
Manager Michele Davison said her team were all very proud of the achievement.
“We don’t see this judgement as our journey’s end and have many plans to continue to improve on our service and therefore positively impact on the outcomes of children in our area,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Our children are amazing and we’re all very privileged to work with them.”
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 6 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
- 9 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 10 Where to go to get Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccinations