List of Hackney schools closed or affected by tomorrow’s teachers’ strike
- Credit: Archant
More than 50 schools will be partly or fully closed tomorrow due to a national teachers’ strike.
The National Union of Teachers (NUT) is staging a walk out over pay and conditions.
As a result, the majority of schools have been forced to close, leaving just 12 open as normal.
Below is a list of the schools which have confirmed how they will be affected by tomorrow’s one-day strike.
If your child’s school is not listed here, our advice is to contact the school directly.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 5 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 8 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 9 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
Baden Powell Primary School
Berger Primary School
Comet Nursery School
Gainsborough Primary School
Grasmere Primary School
Millfields Community School
Rushmore Primary School
Thomas Fairchild Community School
Colvestone Primary School - Open for Reception, Year 2, Year, 3 and Year 4.
St Paul’s with St Michael’s Primary School - Closed only to Years 1 and 4
OPEN AS NORMAL
To be confirmed
Mossbourne Community Academy
New Regent’s College
Stoke Newington School and Sixth-Form
OPEN AS NORMAL
Sebright Primary School - Whole school trip to Shoeburyness