List of Hackney schools closed or affected by tomorrow’s teachers’ strike
- Credit: Archant
More than 50 schools will be partly or fully closed tomorrow due to a national teachers’ strike.
The National Union of Teachers (NUT) is staging a walk out over pay and conditions.
As a result, the majority of schools have been forced to close, leaving just 12 open as normal.
Below is a list of the schools which have confirmed how they will be affected by tomorrow’s one-day strike.
If your child’s school is not listed here, our advice is to contact the school directly.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 3 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 4 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 6 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 7 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
Baden Powell Primary School
Berger Primary School
Comet Nursery School
Gainsborough Primary School
Grasmere Primary School
Millfields Community School
Rushmore Primary School
Thomas Fairchild Community School
Colvestone Primary School - Open for Reception, Year 2, Year, 3 and Year 4.
St Paul’s with St Michael’s Primary School - Closed only to Years 1 and 4
OPEN AS NORMAL
To be confirmed
Mossbourne Community Academy
New Regent’s College
Stoke Newington School and Sixth-Form
OPEN AS NORMAL
Sebright Primary School - Whole school trip to Shoeburyness