Talented students set to perform Little Shop of Horrors at Stoke Newington School
- Credit: Archant
While most people are rushing around preparing for seasonal festivities, students at Stoke Newington School have been busy rehearsing for their upcoming production of Little Shop of Horrors.
Meek flower shop assistant Seymour Krelborn spends his days doing menial tasks whilst pining for co-worker Audrey.
One day, after a total eclipse of the sun, he discovers an unusual plant which he names Audrey II, but little does he know, this plant is about to change his life.
Head of Drama Liam Stewart said: “Our talented cast includes students from aged between 11 and 18, all working very hard together to ensure we can end the term on a high.
“It’s been tough work, but it’s great to see the students supporting each other; I think some great friendships have been made along the way.”
You may also want to watch:
Shows take place tonight, tomorrow and Friday. Doors 7pm. Ticket prices: Adult £6, child £4 available at stokenewingtonschool.co.uk.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images