Maths made fun at free library workshop
Consultant helps children master maths
MATHS can be mastered – according to staff at Homerton Library.
The library is holding a free workshop at its building in Homerton High Street between 11am and noon on October 29.
A maths consultant will visit to show children and parents exciting maths tips and tricks.
The event is for children aged between six and 11.
You may also want to watch:
Places must be booked in advance.
Call 020 8356 3000 and ask for Homerton Library.
- 1 Queens Birthday Honours List 2021: MP Meg Hillier and poet Lemn Sissay among those recognised
- 2 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Woman accused of murdering man in Hackney appears in court
- 4 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 5 Diane Abbott to join 'Geffrye Must Fall' protest at museum reopening
- 6 Ridley Road market mask hero helps Hackney people through the pandemic
- 7 Hackney could lose Dalston ward to Islington under proposed redrawing of electoral map
- 8 The Museum of the Home 'welcomes peaceful protest' over Geffrye statue
- 9 Woman charged with murder after Stamford Hill fatal stabbing
- 10 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas