Tyssen Primary School fights MS with superhero day
- Credit: Archant
Students and teachers at Tyssen Primary School in Stamford Hill took justice into their own hands when they dressed up as superheroes for charity on Friday.
The special day was held to raise money for teacher Hannah Greene’s trek through the Alps in September.
Hannah was sadly diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 18 months ago, and is undertaking the three-day hike to raise cash and awareness for the MS Trust.
“The school are amazing, and have been so very supportive,” said Hannah, who has taught at Tyssen, in Oldhill Street, for nearly 10 years.
“They let me organise the whole thing. The children absolutely loved the day, as you can imagine.”
You may also want to watch:
If you want to help Hannah reach her target, visit justgiving.com/fundraising/Hannah-Greene
- 1 Man dies after reports of shooting in Dalston
- 2 'The pressure is intense': Hoxton vegan chef competes in Great British Menu
- 3 Election 2021: Hackney by-election results revealed
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack
- 6 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 7 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 8 Teenagers shot and stabbed in Hackney
- 9 'Arrested for being on my balcony', a young black man speaks out
- 10 £20,000 reward for information on Stoke Newington murder