Tyssen Primary School fights MS with superhero day
- Credit: Archant
Students and teachers at Tyssen Primary School in Stamford Hill took justice into their own hands when they dressed up as superheroes for charity on Friday.
The special day was held to raise money for teacher Hannah Greene’s trek through the Alps in September.
Hannah was sadly diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 18 months ago, and is undertaking the three-day hike to raise cash and awareness for the MS Trust.
“The school are amazing, and have been so very supportive,” said Hannah, who has taught at Tyssen, in Oldhill Street, for nearly 10 years.
“They let me organise the whole thing. The children absolutely loved the day, as you can imagine.”
You may also want to watch:
If you want to help Hannah reach her target, visit justgiving.com/fundraising/Hannah-Greene
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 10 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian