Tyssen Primary School fights MS with superhero day
- Credit: Archant
Students and teachers at Tyssen Primary School in Stamford Hill took justice into their own hands when they dressed up as superheroes for charity on Friday.
The special day was held to raise money for teacher Hannah Greene’s trek through the Alps in September.
Hannah was sadly diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 18 months ago, and is undertaking the three-day hike to raise cash and awareness for the MS Trust.
“The school are amazing, and have been so very supportive,” said Hannah, who has taught at Tyssen, in Oldhill Street, for nearly 10 years.
“They let me organise the whole thing. The children absolutely loved the day, as you can imagine.”
You may also want to watch:
If you want to help Hannah reach her target, visit justgiving.com/fundraising/Hannah-Greene
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff felt his side deserved Barrow victory