Election 2015: LIVE candidate Q&A session - Part 2
- Credit: Archant
Welcome to the second part of the Gazette’s general election hustings, this time for Hackney South and Shoreditch candidates.
We will again be hosting candidates at Gazette HQ from 7pm to 8pm tonight, with each candidate in the hot seat for a live Q&A session, where they will be quizzed by you, our readers, over the issues that matter to you.
Hackney’s two seats, Hackney North and Stoke Newington and Hackney South and Shoreditch, will be hotly contested by all parties this year so every vote counts.
It is not to late to you get your questions in by emailing: email@example.com with Social Media Evening in the subject line, or via Facebook , Twitter and other social media platforms.
From 7pm you can follow the live discussion at the bottom of this page.
To read last week’s debate, between Hackney North and Stoke Newington candidates, click here And don’t forget, you can stay up-to-date with the latest election news by following @HackneyGazette and liking our Facebook page.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 4 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 7 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 8 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens