Election 2015: LIVE candidate Q&A session - Part 2
- Credit: Archant
Welcome to the second part of the Gazette’s general election hustings, this time for Hackney South and Shoreditch candidates.
We will again be hosting candidates at Gazette HQ from 7pm to 8pm tonight, with each candidate in the hot seat for a live Q&A session, where they will be quizzed by you, our readers, over the issues that matter to you.
Hackney’s two seats, Hackney North and Stoke Newington and Hackney South and Shoreditch, will be hotly contested by all parties this year so every vote counts.
It is not to late to you get your questions in by emailing: email@example.com with Social Media Evening in the subject line, or via Facebook , Twitter and other social media platforms.
From 7pm you can follow the live discussion at the bottom of this page.
To read last week’s debate, between Hackney North and Stoke Newington candidates, click here And don’t forget, you can stay up-to-date with the latest election news by following @HackneyGazette and liking our Facebook page.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 8 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 9 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club