Emergency engineering works at Charlton are likely to disrupt rail services today (Friday).
- Credit: Archant
Services to Dartford on Greenwich and Woolwich line disrupted with trains diverted via Sidcup and Bexleyheath lines
Emergency engineering works at Charlton are likely to disrupt rail services today.
Repair work means the Greenwich and Woolwich line is currently closed in the Dartford direction with some services cancelled, delayed or revised.
Trains that would normally run on this line are being diverted via the Sidcup and Bexleyheath lines.
Trains in the London-bound direction are unaffected.
You may also want to watch:
Southeastern is allowing ticket holders the following travel changes:
Local Buses are passing Southeastern ticket holders between Lewisham and Dartford on all reasonable routes.
- 1 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 2 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 3 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 4 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 5 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 6 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 7 Gone in 60 seconds: Watch as 'keyless' thief steals Hackney car
- 8 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 9 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 10 Letter: Facilities needed to make LTNs work
Docklands Light Railway on reasonable routes between Woolwich Arsenal, Lewisham, Canary Wharf, Canning Town and Greenwich.
London Underground on reasonable routes between Canning Town, Canary Wharf, Waterloo, Southwark, London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.