Emergency engineering works at Charlton are likely to disrupt rail services today (Friday).
- Credit: Archant
Services to Dartford on Greenwich and Woolwich line disrupted with trains diverted via Sidcup and Bexleyheath lines
Emergency engineering works at Charlton are likely to disrupt rail services today.
Repair work means the Greenwich and Woolwich line is currently closed in the Dartford direction with some services cancelled, delayed or revised.
Trains that would normally run on this line are being diverted via the Sidcup and Bexleyheath lines.
Trains in the London-bound direction are unaffected.
You may also want to watch:
Southeastern is allowing ticket holders the following travel changes:
Local Buses are passing Southeastern ticket holders between Lewisham and Dartford on all reasonable routes.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 9 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
Docklands Light Railway on reasonable routes between Woolwich Arsenal, Lewisham, Canary Wharf, Canning Town and Greenwich.
London Underground on reasonable routes between Canning Town, Canary Wharf, Waterloo, Southwark, London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.