Emergency engineering works at Charlton are likely to disrupt rail services today (Friday).
- Credit: Archant
Services to Dartford on Greenwich and Woolwich line disrupted with trains diverted via Sidcup and Bexleyheath lines
Emergency engineering works at Charlton are likely to disrupt rail services today.
Repair work means the Greenwich and Woolwich line is currently closed in the Dartford direction with some services cancelled, delayed or revised.
Trains that would normally run on this line are being diverted via the Sidcup and Bexleyheath lines.
Trains in the London-bound direction are unaffected.
You may also want to watch:
Southeastern is allowing ticket holders the following travel changes:
Local Buses are passing Southeastern ticket holders between Lewisham and Dartford on all reasonable routes.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 10 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
Docklands Light Railway on reasonable routes between Woolwich Arsenal, Lewisham, Canary Wharf, Canning Town and Greenwich.
London Underground on reasonable routes between Canning Town, Canary Wharf, Waterloo, Southwark, London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.