Selhurst Park trip for Pochettino’s men in FA Cup fourth round
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Spurs will take on a Premier League rival for a place in the last 16 of the competition
Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn away to Crystal Palace in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
The all Premier League tie will take place on the weekend of January 25-28 and Spurs will look to progress again.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side saw off Tranmere Rovers on Friday night following a 7-0 win after a Fernando Llorente hat-trick, but this fourth round tie will be much harder.
Tottenham last faced Roy Hodgson’s Palace on November 10 and came away with a hard-fought league victory.
Juan Foyth scored the only goal of the game with a header from a second-half corner in south London.
Palace left it late to reach the fourth round with a 1-0 success over Grimsby at Selhurst Park and now they will look to make the most of home advantage.
- 1 Boy, 15, charged with attempted murder of woman out riding bike
- 2 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 3 Police launch probe into Stamford Hill flat blaze
- 4 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Boy, 16, in custody after spate of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes
- 6 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 7 Census 2021: What has changed in your borough since 2011?
- 8 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 9 Met defends Israeli police visit to Hackney
- 10 Wanted: Suspect sought after series of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes area
The match will be played days after Spurs have visited another London club, Chelsea, in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Stamford Bridge.