Selhurst Park trip for Pochettino’s men in FA Cup fourth round
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Spurs will take on a Premier League rival for a place in the last 16 of the competition
Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn away to Crystal Palace in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
The all Premier League tie will take place on the weekend of January 25-28 and Spurs will look to progress again.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side saw off Tranmere Rovers on Friday night following a 7-0 win after a Fernando Llorente hat-trick, but this fourth round tie will be much harder.
Tottenham last faced Roy Hodgson’s Palace on November 10 and came away with a hard-fought league victory.
You may also want to watch:
Juan Foyth scored the only goal of the game with a header from a second-half corner in south London.
Palace left it late to reach the fourth round with a 1-0 success over Grimsby at Selhurst Park and now they will look to make the most of home advantage.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 6 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 9 Where to go to get Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccinations
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
The match will be played days after Spurs have visited another London club, Chelsea, in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Stamford Bridge.