Selhurst Park trip for Pochettino’s men in FA Cup fourth round
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Spurs will take on a Premier League rival for a place in the last 16 of the competition
Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn away to Crystal Palace in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
The all Premier League tie will take place on the weekend of January 25-28 and Spurs will look to progress again.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side saw off Tranmere Rovers on Friday night following a 7-0 win after a Fernando Llorente hat-trick, but this fourth round tie will be much harder.
Tottenham last faced Roy Hodgson’s Palace on November 10 and came away with a hard-fought league victory.
You may also want to watch:
Juan Foyth scored the only goal of the game with a header from a second-half corner in south London.
Palace left it late to reach the fourth round with a 1-0 success over Grimsby at Selhurst Park and now they will look to make the most of home advantage.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 4 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
The match will be played days after Spurs have visited another London club, Chelsea, in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Stamford Bridge.