Selhurst Park trip for Pochettino’s men in FA Cup fourth round
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Spurs will take on a Premier League rival for a place in the last 16 of the competition
Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn away to Crystal Palace in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
The all Premier League tie will take place on the weekend of January 25-28 and Spurs will look to progress again.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side saw off Tranmere Rovers on Friday night following a 7-0 win after a Fernando Llorente hat-trick, but this fourth round tie will be much harder.
Tottenham last faced Roy Hodgson’s Palace on November 10 and came away with a hard-fought league victory.
You may also want to watch:
Juan Foyth scored the only goal of the game with a header from a second-half corner in south London.
Palace left it late to reach the fourth round with a 1-0 success over Grimsby at Selhurst Park and now they will look to make the most of home advantage.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
The match will be played days after Spurs have visited another London club, Chelsea, in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Stamford Bridge.