FATHER IN COURT
A father from Shoreditch charged with causing the death of his baby son by dangerous driving will appear in court on Friday...
A father from Shoreditch charged with causing the death of his baby son by dangerous driving will appear in court on Friday.
Julian Dhawan, aged 10 months was in the back of an Audi with his mother when the vehicle was in a collision with a black taxi in Chigwell Road, Woodford, east London, at around 5pm on May 17 this year.
A post mortem concluded he died from head injuries.
Mohit Dhawan ,35, of Hoffman Square, Chart Street, also face a charge of dangerous driving.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to appear before Redbridge magistrates.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs