FATHER IN COURT
A father from Shoreditch charged with causing the death of his baby son by dangerous driving will appear in court on Friday...
A father from Shoreditch charged with causing the death of his baby son by dangerous driving will appear in court on Friday.
Julian Dhawan, aged 10 months was in the back of an Audi with his mother when the vehicle was in a collision with a black taxi in Chigwell Road, Woodford, east London, at around 5pm on May 17 this year.
A post mortem concluded he died from head injuries.
Mohit Dhawan ,35, of Hoffman Square, Chart Street, also face a charge of dangerous driving.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to appear before Redbridge magistrates.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 The "milkmen for beer" now deliver in Hackney
- 10 Charity puts on community feasts to tackle food waste