Finsbury Park Bus Station to close
Buses to be diverted for three weeks while renovation takes place.
FINSBURY Park Bus Station is to close for just under three weeks meaning a number of routes will be affected.
From Monday November 22 at 7am to Friday December 10 at 4pm the bus station in Station Place will be closed for refurbishment works.
Routes 19, 106, 236 and N19 towards Finsbury Park will be diverted from St Thomas’s Road via Seven Sisters Road, Isledon Road (passengers to alight at stop T).
Routes 19, 106, 236, and N19 from Finsbury Park will be diverted from the stand at Coleridge Road via Seven Sisters Road, Station Road and Blackstock Road. The nearest bus stop for passengers is stop N in Blackstock Road.
You may also want to watch:
Route 153 towards Finsbury Park will be diverted via Isledon Road to stand at a temporary stop (passengers to alight at stop X).
Route 153 from Finsbury Park will be diverted from Isledon Road to normal line of route. The nearest bus stop for passengers is stop T on Isledon Road.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 5 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 6 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
- 9 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 10 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
Details will be available at local bus stops and around the bus station and on the website www.tfl.gov.uk.
Bus station staff will also be available to advise passengers of where to catch their bus.