Finsbury Park Bus Station to close
Buses to be diverted for three weeks while renovation takes place.
FINSBURY Park Bus Station is to close for just under three weeks meaning a number of routes will be affected.
From Monday November 22 at 7am to Friday December 10 at 4pm the bus station in Station Place will be closed for refurbishment works.
Routes 19, 106, 236 and N19 towards Finsbury Park will be diverted from St Thomas’s Road via Seven Sisters Road, Isledon Road (passengers to alight at stop T).
Routes 19, 106, 236, and N19 from Finsbury Park will be diverted from the stand at Coleridge Road via Seven Sisters Road, Station Road and Blackstock Road. The nearest bus stop for passengers is stop N in Blackstock Road.
You may also want to watch:
Route 153 towards Finsbury Park will be diverted via Isledon Road to stand at a temporary stop (passengers to alight at stop X).
Route 153 from Finsbury Park will be diverted from Isledon Road to normal line of route. The nearest bus stop for passengers is stop T on Isledon Road.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 8 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 9 "Horrific" extent of River Lea plastic pollution at Hackney Marshes
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
Details will be available at local bus stops and around the bus station and on the website www.tfl.gov.uk.
Bus station staff will also be available to advise passengers of where to catch their bus.