Finsbury Park Bus Station to close
Buses to be diverted for three weeks while renovation takes place.
FINSBURY Park Bus Station is to close for just under three weeks meaning a number of routes will be affected.
From Monday November 22 at 7am to Friday December 10 at 4pm the bus station in Station Place will be closed for refurbishment works.
Routes 19, 106, 236 and N19 towards Finsbury Park will be diverted from St Thomas’s Road via Seven Sisters Road, Isledon Road (passengers to alight at stop T).
Routes 19, 106, 236, and N19 from Finsbury Park will be diverted from the stand at Coleridge Road via Seven Sisters Road, Station Road and Blackstock Road. The nearest bus stop for passengers is stop N in Blackstock Road.
You may also want to watch:
Route 153 towards Finsbury Park will be diverted via Isledon Road to stand at a temporary stop (passengers to alight at stop X).
Route 153 from Finsbury Park will be diverted from Isledon Road to normal line of route. The nearest bus stop for passengers is stop T on Isledon Road.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
Details will be available at local bus stops and around the bus station and on the website www.tfl.gov.uk.
Bus station staff will also be available to advise passengers of where to catch their bus.