Finsbury Park Bus Station to close
Buses to be diverted for three weeks while renovation takes place.
FINSBURY Park Bus Station is to close for just under three weeks meaning a number of routes will be affected.
From Monday November 22 at 7am to Friday December 10 at 4pm the bus station in Station Place will be closed for refurbishment works.
Routes 19, 106, 236 and N19 towards Finsbury Park will be diverted from St Thomas’s Road via Seven Sisters Road, Isledon Road (passengers to alight at stop T).
Routes 19, 106, 236, and N19 from Finsbury Park will be diverted from the stand at Coleridge Road via Seven Sisters Road, Station Road and Blackstock Road. The nearest bus stop for passengers is stop N in Blackstock Road.
Route 153 towards Finsbury Park will be diverted via Isledon Road to stand at a temporary stop (passengers to alight at stop X).
Route 153 from Finsbury Park will be diverted from Isledon Road to normal line of route. The nearest bus stop for passengers is stop T on Isledon Road.
- 1 Polio virus found in Hackney as vaccine rollout announced
- 2 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 3 Hospital trust bucks national trend by recruiting more UK medical staff
- 4 Mogwai added to All Points East after King Gizzard pull out for health reasons
- 5 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 6 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 7 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 8 From college student to stage performer: How All Points East Festival is helping young artists
- 9 Siegfried: 'An epic of loneliness and self-doubt'
- 10 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
Details will be available at local bus stops and around the bus station and on the website www.tfl.gov.uk.
Bus station staff will also be available to advise passengers of where to catch their bus.