Finsbury Park Natwest to close
- Credit: Archant
Branch of global banking giant to shut forever in August
The Finsbury Park branch of Natwest is set to close this summer.
On August 12 the bank on the corner of Seven Sisters Road and Finsbury Park Road will shut forever.
A spokesman said: “We have taken the difficult decision to close the NatWest Finsbury Park branch on the August 12 2015.
“We will ensure there are a number of alternative ways for people in the area to continue to bank with us.2
You may also want to watch:
He added the bank had reached an agreement with the local Post Office so that our customers can check their balance, deposit and withdraw funds, and business customers can get coinage.
- 1 Man loses sight in eye after "attack" outside Hackney chip shop
- 2 Owner of UK's first vegan Indian takeaway: 'I have shaken the entire industry'
- 3 5 films you may not know where shot in Hackney
- 4 Chatsworth Road trader told to pay up to £455 for licence to sell on land he says is his
- 5 Queen's Birthday Honours: Hackney man's vital vaccine work honoured
- 6 Hackney boxing champion Kirkland Laing dies aged 66
- 7 Delta Covid strain spreads in Hackney with high rates in neighbouring boroughs
- 8 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 9 Hackney student's urine project could see her crowned UK Young Scientist of the Year
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets