Fire fighters tackle Dalston restaurant blaze
- Credit: Archant
Fire fighters put out a blaze at a Mangal restaurant in Arcola Street, Dalson, this morning.
Four fire engines and 21 fire fighters dealt with the small fire in the Turkish kebab shop after being called out just after 10am this morning.
The fire, which damaged the restaurant’s extraction system, was under control by 10.40am.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Shoreditch, Bethnal Green, Homerton and Islington fire stations attended the scene.
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 10 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000