Fire fighters tackle Dalston restaurant blaze
- Credit: Archant
Fire fighters put out a blaze at a Mangal restaurant in Arcola Street, Dalson, this morning.
Four fire engines and 21 fire fighters dealt with the small fire in the Turkish kebab shop after being called out just after 10am this morning.
The fire, which damaged the restaurant’s extraction system, was under control by 10.40am.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Shoreditch, Bethnal Green, Homerton and Islington fire stations attended the scene.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers