Fire fighters tackle Dalston restaurant blaze
- Credit: Archant
Fire fighters put out a blaze at a Mangal restaurant in Arcola Street, Dalson, this morning.
Four fire engines and 21 fire fighters dealt with the small fire in the Turkish kebab shop after being called out just after 10am this morning.
The fire, which damaged the restaurant’s extraction system, was under control by 10.40am.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Shoreditch, Bethnal Green, Homerton and Islington fire stations attended the scene.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 5 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney