Foot fetishist performed sex acts while looking at women’s feet at Hackney bus stops
- Credit: PA WIRE
A foot fetishist performed sex acts on himself while making “unsettling comments” about women at Hackney bus stops.
Aaron Black, 30, of Boundfield Road, Catford, was found guilty of outraging public decency, exposure and sexual assault at Inner London Crown Court yesterday.
He targeted eight women, including five around Hoxton and Shoreditch, between July and April.
Varinder Hayre, a lawyer from the Crown Prosecution Service, said: “Aaron Black was a serial offender targeting lone women in a disturbing manner, often at bus stops.
“The women he approached gave evidence of the alarm and distress his obscene acts caused them, with many of them subjected to unsettling comments about feet.”
You may also want to watch:
He was convicted of 15 offences against his eight victims. The Hackney attacks were on July 26, August 14 and September 7. On the first date he attacked three women in Old Street and City Road.
He was also convicted of similar crimes in Southwark and Lewisham. The final offence was committed as Black was on bail for the earlier ones.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 3 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 4 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 8 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 9 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 10 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
Black will be sentenced today.