Foot fetishist performed sex acts while looking at women’s feet at Hackney bus stops
- Credit: PA WIRE
A foot fetishist performed sex acts on himself while making “unsettling comments” about women at Hackney bus stops.
Aaron Black, 30, of Boundfield Road, Catford, was found guilty of outraging public decency, exposure and sexual assault at Inner London Crown Court yesterday.
He targeted eight women, including five around Hoxton and Shoreditch, between July and April.
Varinder Hayre, a lawyer from the Crown Prosecution Service, said: “Aaron Black was a serial offender targeting lone women in a disturbing manner, often at bus stops.
“The women he approached gave evidence of the alarm and distress his obscene acts caused them, with many of them subjected to unsettling comments about feet.”
You may also want to watch:
He was convicted of 15 offences against his eight victims. The Hackney attacks were on July 26, August 14 and September 7. On the first date he attacked three women in Old Street and City Road.
He was also convicted of similar crimes in Southwark and Lewisham. The final offence was committed as Black was on bail for the earlier ones.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 3 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 4 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 5 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
Black will be sentenced today.