Foot fetishist performed sex acts while looking at women’s feet at Hackney bus stops
- Credit: PA WIRE
A foot fetishist performed sex acts on himself while making “unsettling comments” about women at Hackney bus stops.
Aaron Black, 30, of Boundfield Road, Catford, was found guilty of outraging public decency, exposure and sexual assault at Inner London Crown Court yesterday.
He targeted eight women, including five around Hoxton and Shoreditch, between July and April.
Varinder Hayre, a lawyer from the Crown Prosecution Service, said: “Aaron Black was a serial offender targeting lone women in a disturbing manner, often at bus stops.
“The women he approached gave evidence of the alarm and distress his obscene acts caused them, with many of them subjected to unsettling comments about feet.”
You may also want to watch:
He was convicted of 15 offences against his eight victims. The Hackney attacks were on July 26, August 14 and September 7. On the first date he attacked three women in Old Street and City Road.
He was also convicted of similar crimes in Southwark and Lewisham. The final offence was committed as Black was on bail for the earlier ones.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 7 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 8 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
Black will be sentenced today.