Foot fetishist performed sex acts while looking at women’s feet at Hackney bus stops
- Credit: PA WIRE
A foot fetishist performed sex acts on himself while making “unsettling comments” about women at Hackney bus stops.
Aaron Black, 30, of Boundfield Road, Catford, was found guilty of outraging public decency, exposure and sexual assault at Inner London Crown Court yesterday.
He targeted eight women, including five around Hoxton and Shoreditch, between July and April.
Varinder Hayre, a lawyer from the Crown Prosecution Service, said: “Aaron Black was a serial offender targeting lone women in a disturbing manner, often at bus stops.
“The women he approached gave evidence of the alarm and distress his obscene acts caused them, with many of them subjected to unsettling comments about feet.”
He was convicted of 15 offences against his eight victims. The Hackney attacks were on July 26, August 14 and September 7. On the first date he attacked three women in Old Street and City Road.
He was also convicted of similar crimes in Southwark and Lewisham. The final offence was committed as Black was on bail for the earlier ones.
- 1 'I'm in a bad mood': Man 'threw toolbox at woman's head at Overground station'
- 2 Video shows jewellers in Stamford Hill robbed twice in two months
- 3 Court shown moment man is arrested in the road naked after 'ferocious' attack on girlfriend
- 4 Children hospitalised in Stamford Hill house fire involving candles
- 5 Man on trial for attempted murder of girlfriend was in drug-induced psychosis
- 6 Hackney dance class needs funding to provide free sessions for London Fields community
- 7 Hackney high streets to get funding boost
- 8 Acapella choir to debut at Hackney's Round Chapel
- 9 Gong bathing comes to Holloway, Dalston and Stoke Newington
- 10 Hackney centre sees 300 per cent rise in testing since Omicron variant found in UK
Black will be sentenced today.