Founder of London Fields PR firm Munch is youngest ever winner of industry prize
- Credit: Archant
The founder of a London Fields PR firm has become the youngest ever agency boss to pick up a prestigious industry prize.
Lizzie Earl, who runs Munch PR in Westgate Street, was presented with PRWeek’s New Consultancy of the Year award in October.
At just 31, the trade publication reckons the former Disney worker is the youngest ever to do it.
Lizzie, who founded Munch two years ago, said: “We’re absolutely thrilled.
“The team and I have worked tirelessly over the past couple of years delivering creative work and phenomenal results for our big brand and start-up clients, so it’s fantastic for this to be recognised by such a prestigious award.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re excited for what we’re going to achieve in the years to come – we’re only just getting started.”
Deputy editor at PRWeek John Harrington said: “It’s not unusual for PR professionals to start their own venture after years working in-house or agency-side.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
“What is unusual in Lizzie’s case is to do so at such a young age, and have such a positive start.”