Founder of London Fields PR firm Munch is youngest ever winner of industry prize
- Credit: Archant
The founder of a London Fields PR firm has become the youngest ever agency boss to pick up a prestigious industry prize.
Lizzie Earl, who runs Munch PR in Westgate Street, was presented with PRWeek’s New Consultancy of the Year award in October.
At just 31, the trade publication reckons the former Disney worker is the youngest ever to do it.
Lizzie, who founded Munch two years ago, said: “We’re absolutely thrilled.
“The team and I have worked tirelessly over the past couple of years delivering creative work and phenomenal results for our big brand and start-up clients, so it’s fantastic for this to be recognised by such a prestigious award.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re excited for what we’re going to achieve in the years to come – we’re only just getting started.”
Deputy editor at PRWeek John Harrington said: “It’s not unusual for PR professionals to start their own venture after years working in-house or agency-side.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
“What is unusual in Lizzie’s case is to do so at such a young age, and have such a positive start.”