Founder of London Fields PR firm Munch is youngest ever winner of industry prize
- Credit: Archant
The founder of a London Fields PR firm has become the youngest ever agency boss to pick up a prestigious industry prize.
Lizzie Earl, who runs Munch PR in Westgate Street, was presented with PRWeek’s New Consultancy of the Year award in October.
At just 31, the trade publication reckons the former Disney worker is the youngest ever to do it.
Lizzie, who founded Munch two years ago, said: “We’re absolutely thrilled.
“The team and I have worked tirelessly over the past couple of years delivering creative work and phenomenal results for our big brand and start-up clients, so it’s fantastic for this to be recognised by such a prestigious award.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re excited for what we’re going to achieve in the years to come – we’re only just getting started.”
Deputy editor at PRWeek John Harrington said: “It’s not unusual for PR professionals to start their own venture after years working in-house or agency-side.
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 Hackney's Liam Dillion aims for vacant English super-featherweight title
- 7 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 10 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
“What is unusual in Lizzie’s case is to do so at such a young age, and have such a positive start.”