Fourth teen arrested on suspicion of Somerford Grove murder of Tashaûn Aird, 15
- Credit: Archant
Another teenager has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of 15-year-old Tashaûn Aird in Stoke Newington.
The 15-year-old boy was taken into into custody at a south London police station this morning.
Three teenagers have already been charged with his murder.
A 15-year-old boy was charged on June 8 with murder, GBH with intent in relation to a second victim stabbed that night, and possession of an offensive weapon.
A 16-year-old boy was charged with the same offences on June 7, as well as possession of cannabis.
Romaine Williams-Reid, 18, of Erith Crescent, Romford, was charged on May 6 with murder and grievous bodily harm.
They will all appear at the Old Bailey on July 25.
- 1 'Catastrophic consequences': Thousands of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 2 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 3 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 8 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park
- 9 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 10 Man's head and hand slashed in Hackney knife attack
Tashaûn was stabbed in the lung shortly before 9pm on May 1. Officers and medics fought to save his life, as passers-by had already done, but he was pronounced dead just before 10pm.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8721 4266.