Fourth teen arrested on suspicion of Somerford Grove murder of Tashaûn Aird, 15
- Credit: Archant
Another teenager has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of 15-year-old Tashaûn Aird in Stoke Newington.
The 15-year-old boy was taken into into custody at a south London police station this morning.
Three teenagers have already been charged with his murder.
A 15-year-old boy was charged on June 8 with murder, GBH with intent in relation to a second victim stabbed that night, and possession of an offensive weapon.
A 16-year-old boy was charged with the same offences on June 7, as well as possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
Romaine Williams-Reid, 18, of Erith Crescent, Romford, was charged on May 6 with murder and grievous bodily harm.
They will all appear at the Old Bailey on July 25.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 4 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 5 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 6 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 7 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 8 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 9 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 10 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
Tashaûn was stabbed in the lung shortly before 9pm on May 1. Officers and medics fought to save his life, as passers-by had already done, but he was pronounced dead just before 10pm.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8721 4266.