Free 36-page Summer Festivals Guide with next week’s Gazette
- Credit: Archant
Summer is just around the corner, which means festival season will soon be upon us.
Next Thursday (May 21) every copy of the Hackney Gazette will come with a fantastic free 36-page Summer Festivals Guide, helping you to navigate the many music festivals on offer in London and beyond.
The guide will be packed with festival previews, as well as interviews with top artists such as Cypress Hill, who are performing at Lovebox in Victoria Park and DJ Hannah Wants, hitting the stage at We Are Festival in Upminster.
There will also be a guide to the top family friendly festivals in the country, our pick of the best festival fashion, a look at the host of attractions and activities festivals offer aside from music, and a nostalgia page where we share our favourite festival memories.
And that’s not all...we’re also giving readers the chance to win tickets to more than 20 fantastic festivals including Wireless, Lovebox, British Summer Time, V Festival, Field Day, Bestival and Latitude.
You may also want to watch:
To compliment the magazine, we also have a Summer Festivals Guide website, which features even more previews and interviews, and will be regularly updated over the coming months with our festival reviews. Just go to our homepage and look for the festival guide logo, or visit hackneygazette.co.uk/festivals.
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Downs anti-vax camp cost £50,000 to remove
- 3 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 4 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 5 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 6 Mosaic unveiled near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North
- 7 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 8 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 9 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 10 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London