Fresh Prince of Bel Air star turns out for Fiorentini’s Got Talent show.
- Credit: Archant
Budding young actors, dancers and singers left judges spellbound in this year’s Fiorentini’s Got Talent show.
Joseph Marcell, aka Geoffrey from the US sitcom Fresh Prince of Bel Air joined MTV presenter Kat B, Australian Pink Floyd lead singer Alex McNamara, Hackney Empire’s artistic director Susie McKenna and Cllr Jonathan McShane judging the 7-18 year olds from the Anna Fiorentini Theatre and Film School.
Mr McNamara said: “I can occasionally be a bit of a harsh critic and I feared that my typical honest feedback might just scar a few inspirational young performers.
“I needn’t have worried, I really was amazed by the talent on offer.”
Aithana Padori nabbed first place singing Birdy’s Skinny Love, while Nadia Haloua came second with a rendition of Gone.
You may also want to watch:
See our picture gallery on the right hand side.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown