Fresh Prince of Bel Air star turns out for Fiorentini’s Got Talent show.
- Credit: Archant
Budding young actors, dancers and singers left judges spellbound in this year’s Fiorentini’s Got Talent show.
Joseph Marcell, aka Geoffrey from the US sitcom Fresh Prince of Bel Air joined MTV presenter Kat B, Australian Pink Floyd lead singer Alex McNamara, Hackney Empire’s artistic director Susie McKenna and Cllr Jonathan McShane judging the 7-18 year olds from the Anna Fiorentini Theatre and Film School.
Mr McNamara said: “I can occasionally be a bit of a harsh critic and I feared that my typical honest feedback might just scar a few inspirational young performers.
“I needn’t have worried, I really was amazed by the talent on offer.”
Aithana Padori nabbed first place singing Birdy’s Skinny Love, while Nadia Haloua came second with a rendition of Gone.
You may also want to watch:
See our picture gallery on the right hand side.
- 1 5 films you may not know where shot in Hackney
- 2 Man loses sight in eye after "attack" outside Hackney chip shop
- 3 Owner of UK's first vegan Indian takeaway: 'I have shaken the entire industry'
- 4 Chatsworth Road trader told to pay up to £455 for licence to sell on land he says is his
- 5 Hackney boxing champion Kirkland Laing dies aged 66
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Woman accused of murdering man in Hackney appears in court
- 8 Delta Covid strain spreads in Hackney with high rates in neighbouring boroughs
- 9 Hackney flat block damaged as 25 firefighters respond to barbecue blaze
- 10 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign