Fresh Prince of Bel Air star turns out for Fiorentini’s Got Talent show.
- Credit: Archant
Budding young actors, dancers and singers left judges spellbound in this year’s Fiorentini’s Got Talent show.
Joseph Marcell, aka Geoffrey from the US sitcom Fresh Prince of Bel Air joined MTV presenter Kat B, Australian Pink Floyd lead singer Alex McNamara, Hackney Empire’s artistic director Susie McKenna and Cllr Jonathan McShane judging the 7-18 year olds from the Anna Fiorentini Theatre and Film School.
Mr McNamara said: “I can occasionally be a bit of a harsh critic and I feared that my typical honest feedback might just scar a few inspirational young performers.
“I needn’t have worried, I really was amazed by the talent on offer.”
Aithana Padori nabbed first place singing Birdy’s Skinny Love, while Nadia Haloua came second with a rendition of Gone.
You may also want to watch:
See our picture gallery on the right hand side.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 10 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service