Fresh Prince of Bel Air star turns out for Fiorentini’s Got Talent show.
- Credit: Archant
Budding young actors, dancers and singers left judges spellbound in this year’s Fiorentini’s Got Talent show.
Joseph Marcell, aka Geoffrey from the US sitcom Fresh Prince of Bel Air joined MTV presenter Kat B, Australian Pink Floyd lead singer Alex McNamara, Hackney Empire’s artistic director Susie McKenna and Cllr Jonathan McShane judging the 7-18 year olds from the Anna Fiorentini Theatre and Film School.
Mr McNamara said: “I can occasionally be a bit of a harsh critic and I feared that my typical honest feedback might just scar a few inspirational young performers.
“I needn’t have worried, I really was amazed by the talent on offer.”
Aithana Padori nabbed first place singing Birdy’s Skinny Love, while Nadia Haloua came second with a rendition of Gone.
You may also want to watch:
See our picture gallery on the right hand side.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 5 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 6 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 7 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 8 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 9 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington