Gang police called in after teen stabbed in Dalston
- Credit: Archant
Gang police are investigating the stabbing of a teenager in broad daylight on Saturday.
Officers were called to Princess May Road, Dalston, just off Stoke Newington Road at 5.45pm.
They found a 17-year-old who had been stabbed in the leg and he was taken to hospital where he remanis with injuries not thought to be life threatening.
Detectives from the Met’s Gang squad Trident are investigating.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has information to assist the investigation is asked to contact police on 020 7230 9731 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses