Gang police called in after teen stabbed in Dalston
- Credit: Archant
Gang police are investigating the stabbing of a teenager in broad daylight on Saturday.
Officers were called to Princess May Road, Dalston, just off Stoke Newington Road at 5.45pm.
They found a 17-year-old who had been stabbed in the leg and he was taken to hospital where he remanis with injuries not thought to be life threatening.
Detectives from the Met’s Gang squad Trident are investigating.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has information to assist the investigation is asked to contact police on 020 7230 9731 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Charity puts on community feasts to tackle food waste
- 10 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes