Gang police called in after teen stabbed in Dalston
- Credit: Archant
Gang police are investigating the stabbing of a teenager in broad daylight on Saturday.
Officers were called to Princess May Road, Dalston, just off Stoke Newington Road at 5.45pm.
They found a 17-year-old who had been stabbed in the leg and he was taken to hospital where he remanis with injuries not thought to be life threatening.
Detectives from the Met’s Gang squad Trident are investigating.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has information to assist the investigation is asked to contact police on 020 7230 9731 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 10 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service