Man fighting for his life after second Dalston stabbing in 12 hours
- Credit: shulem stern twitter
A man who was repeatedly stabbed in the street is fighting for his life after the second stabbing in 12 hours in Dalston.
Emergency services went to Arcola Street at 4.20pm yesterday to find the man, in his 20s, with multiple stab wounds.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said he was taken to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
Another man, believed to be in his 20s too, was stabbed less than 500m away earlier that day – at 5am in Kingsland High Street.
One neighbour tweeted he had been woken by what he described as a “gang fight” outside his bedroom window.
Police put up a forensics tent on the A10 and Ashwin Street was cordoned off.
The second man’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
- 1 Arrests for violent disorder following Dalston moped operation
- 2 Footage appearing to show officer striking man in Dalston under review
- 3 Two teenagers arrested following stabbing of 16-year-old
- 4 Operation to crack down on Dalston street robberies erupted into 'violence'
- 5 Three men convicted for Dalston shooting
- 6 'A horrific attack': Man suffers critical head injuries from Shoreditch fight
- 7 Stoke Newington: Pret 'sorry' after staff tell indy café 'we'll steal your customers'
- 8 Hackney man wanted by Surrey Police
- 9 Jailed: Hackney man sentenced for fatal hit-and-run
- 10 Speeding driver who killed elderly man in hit and run found guilty
Detectives from Hackney CID are investigating and there have been no arrests.