Man fighting for his life after second Dalston stabbing in 12 hours
- Credit: shulem stern twitter
A man who was repeatedly stabbed in the street is fighting for his life after the second stabbing in 12 hours in Dalston.
Emergency services went to Arcola Street at 4.20pm yesterday to find the man, in his 20s, with multiple stab wounds.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said he was taken to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
Another man, believed to be in his 20s too, was stabbed less than 500m away earlier that day – at 5am in Kingsland High Street.
One neighbour tweeted he had been woken by what he described as a “gang fight” outside his bedroom window.
You may also want to watch:
Police put up a forensics tent on the A10 and Ashwin Street was cordoned off.
The second man’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 3 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
Detectives from Hackney CID are investigating and there have been no arrests.