Man fighting for his life after second Dalston stabbing in 12 hours
- Credit: shulem stern twitter
A man who was repeatedly stabbed in the street is fighting for his life after the second stabbing in 12 hours in Dalston.
Emergency services went to Arcola Street at 4.20pm yesterday to find the man, in his 20s, with multiple stab wounds.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said he was taken to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
Another man, believed to be in his 20s too, was stabbed less than 500m away earlier that day – at 5am in Kingsland High Street.
One neighbour tweeted he had been woken by what he described as a “gang fight” outside his bedroom window.
You may also want to watch:
Police put up a forensics tent on the A10 and Ashwin Street was cordoned off.
The second man’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
- 10 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
Detectives from Hackney CID are investigating and there have been no arrests.