Gazette launches free new Guide to London iphone app
New app is ultimate guide to the capital
The Hackney Gazette is launching a brand new iPhone app today that will help users discover London like never before.
The mobile application is a real-time, location-based guide to London. It is the ultimate FREE mobile guide to London: a mega-utility app that contains over 30 specialist mini-apps, making it a useful discovery tool for all kinds of London-related information based on users’ real-time location and purpose.
The app has been developed through an exclusive partnership with MyCityWay – a leading New York-based tech business. MyCityWay have won many awards for their city guide mobile apps; their New York version was the most downloaded mobile city guide in 2011.
The new app will be called MyCityWay London24. It is available free for iPhones and can be found in Apple iTunes store from today. A version for Android users will be launched in the next few weeks.
You may also want to watch:
The specialist mini-apps within MyCityWay London24 are designed to help users find a wide range of services and activities. Other services within the app allow access to live traffic cameras, check tube and bus timetables book a taxi and, of course, read the local news from the Hackney Gazette.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 3 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 4 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 5 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 6 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
- 10 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries