Spurs allow Nkoudou to leave for Besiktas
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The winger made 27 appearances in all competitions for Tottenham Hotspur
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou has ended his time at Spurs, signing for Besiktas for a reported fee of £5 million.
The attacker moved to London in 2016 from Marseille, but failed to show his quality for the Lilywhites.
Nkoudou made 27 appearances across three seasons and netted once against APOEL in the Champions League, yet never seemed to gain the trust of Mauricio Pochettino.
He was loaned out to Burnley and AS Monaco in recent campaigns, although didn't make too much of an impact at either club and now bids farewell to the Premier League.
You may also want to watch:
Always a popular member of the Tottenham Hotspur squad, the club have received close to £5 million for the winger.
There has also been reports that Spurs have a 50 per cent sell-on clause in Nkoudou's deal with Besiktas meaning if he is a success in Turkey and moves on for a big fee, the Lilywhites would take half of the profits.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 6 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses