Spurs allow Nkoudou to leave for Besiktas
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The winger made 27 appearances in all competitions for Tottenham Hotspur
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou has ended his time at Spurs, signing for Besiktas for a reported fee of £5 million.
The attacker moved to London in 2016 from Marseille, but failed to show his quality for the Lilywhites.
Nkoudou made 27 appearances across three seasons and netted once against APOEL in the Champions League, yet never seemed to gain the trust of Mauricio Pochettino.
He was loaned out to Burnley and AS Monaco in recent campaigns, although didn't make too much of an impact at either club and now bids farewell to the Premier League.
Always a popular member of the Tottenham Hotspur squad, the club have received close to £5 million for the winger.
There has also been reports that Spurs have a 50 per cent sell-on clause in Nkoudou's deal with Besiktas meaning if he is a success in Turkey and moves on for a big fee, the Lilywhites would take half of the profits.
- 1 Hackney high streets to get funding boost
- 2 Man 'threw toolbox' at woman's head at Overground station
- 3 Met officer sacked for concealing proceeds of husband's crimes
- 4 Video shows jewellers in Stamford Hill robbed twice in two months
- 5 Court shown moment man is arrested in the road naked after 'ferocious' attack on girlfriend
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Pay cut decision overturned after council worker strike
- 8 First-of-its-kind De Beauvoir event brings women and the police together
- 9 'We're sorry': Hackney Council apologises after pandemic repairs backlog
- 10 Dedicated police team set up for Shoreditch Town Centre