Spurs allow Nkoudou to leave for Besiktas
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The winger made 27 appearances in all competitions for Tottenham Hotspur
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou has ended his time at Spurs, signing for Besiktas for a reported fee of £5 million.
The attacker moved to London in 2016 from Marseille, but failed to show his quality for the Lilywhites.
Nkoudou made 27 appearances across three seasons and netted once against APOEL in the Champions League, yet never seemed to gain the trust of Mauricio Pochettino.
He was loaned out to Burnley and AS Monaco in recent campaigns, although didn't make too much of an impact at either club and now bids farewell to the Premier League.
You may also want to watch:
Always a popular member of the Tottenham Hotspur squad, the club have received close to £5 million for the winger.
There has also been reports that Spurs have a 50 per cent sell-on clause in Nkoudou's deal with Besiktas meaning if he is a success in Turkey and moves on for a big fee, the Lilywhites would take half of the profits.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 5 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 6 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder