Spurs allow Nkoudou to leave for Besiktas
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The winger made 27 appearances in all competitions for Tottenham Hotspur
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou has ended his time at Spurs, signing for Besiktas for a reported fee of £5 million.
The attacker moved to London in 2016 from Marseille, but failed to show his quality for the Lilywhites.
Nkoudou made 27 appearances across three seasons and netted once against APOEL in the Champions League, yet never seemed to gain the trust of Mauricio Pochettino.
He was loaned out to Burnley and AS Monaco in recent campaigns, although didn't make too much of an impact at either club and now bids farewell to the Premier League.
You may also want to watch:
Always a popular member of the Tottenham Hotspur squad, the club have received close to £5 million for the winger.
There has also been reports that Spurs have a 50 per cent sell-on clause in Nkoudou's deal with Besiktas meaning if he is a success in Turkey and moves on for a big fee, the Lilywhites would take half of the profits.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 8 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web