Girl found dead in bath in Upper Clapton flat
Died from ‘drowning and vomiting’.
A WOMAN who went to the same finishing school as Sienna Miller and Joan Collins has been found dead in a bath in Upper Clapton.
Louise Cattell, 21, of Evering Road, was found drowned in the flat by friends at around 3.10am on Wednesday March 2.
Ms Cattell had also vomited and was pronounced dead at the scene by police and ambulance crews.
Ms Cattell, whose parents live in Switzerland, was a production assistant with INCA productions and had helped the team run numerous fashion shows since she started in 2008.
You may also want to watch:
Katie Loveday, office manager, INCA Productions, said: “It is so, so sad. I found out last Friday when a friend of hers called the office.
“I last saw her only a couple of weeks ago. I can’t believe it. She was such fun to be around and was so interesting. It was hard to believe she was only 21.
- 1 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 2 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 6 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 7 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 8 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 9 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 10 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
“She was such a hard worker and loved what she did. She ran loads of events for us, such as London Fashion Week.
“She was always running around backstage doing all that she could to help the show run smoothly.”
Ms Cattell also worked for New Look as a ‘visual merchandiser’ for the Oxford Street store meaning she dressed the dummys and created window displays.
A post mortem held at Poplar mortuary on Thursday February 3 discovered she died from drowning and vomiting. Further toxicology tests have been ordered to determione if there was any drugs in her system. Her family have been informed.
Four people, who were all allegedly in the flat just before Ms Cattell’s death, have been arrested.
One, a 22-year-old woman, for suspicion of possession with intent to supply ketamine, and the three others, all men in their 20’s, for suspicion of possession of ketamine.
All have been bailed to return to an east London police station on April 11.