Hackney residents invited to take part in a free money health check
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A London organisation is offering Hackney residents free tailored financial support and a £10 shopping voucher.
The not-for-profit organisation Quids In! is encouraging people to take part in its Money Health Check, especially those struggling financially.
The check involves a guided telephone questionnaire and anyone taking part gets a £10 shopping voucher.
Participants are then sent tailored financial support via email.
The organisation aims to help people on low incomes by improving money management skills and supporting others in finding work.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the organisation said: “In a time of financial uncertainty, Quids In! London is offering lower income individuals in Hackney, Newham, Southwark and Tower Hamlets help and guidance to navigate the difficult decisions when it comes to making sense of money and personal finance.”
Quids In! is a money skills initiative run by Clean Slate Training and Employment.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
For a free money health check call 020 3540 7421
For more information visit www.quidsinmagazine.com/quids-in-centres/