Hackney residents invited to take part in a free money health check
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A London organisation is offering Hackney residents free tailored financial support and a £10 shopping voucher.
The not-for-profit organisation Quids In! is encouraging people to take part in its Money Health Check, especially those struggling financially.
The check involves a guided telephone questionnaire and anyone taking part gets a £10 shopping voucher.
Participants are then sent tailored financial support via email.
The organisation aims to help people on low incomes by improving money management skills and supporting others in finding work.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the organisation said: “In a time of financial uncertainty, Quids In! London is offering lower income individuals in Hackney, Newham, Southwark and Tower Hamlets help and guidance to navigate the difficult decisions when it comes to making sense of money and personal finance.”
Quids In! is a money skills initiative run by Clean Slate Training and Employment.
- 1 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 2 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 3 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 4 Gone in 60 seconds: Watch as 'keyless' thief steals Hackney car
- 5 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 6 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 7 Surgery blunder sees wrong side of 75-year-old patient's thyroid removed
- 8 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 9 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 10 Britannia Leisure Centre and the changing face of Shoreditch Park
For a free money health check call 020 3540 7421
For more information visit www.quidsinmagazine.com/quids-in-centres/