Hackney residents invited to take part in a free money health check
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A London organisation is offering Hackney residents free tailored financial support and a £10 shopping voucher.
The not-for-profit organisation Quids In! is encouraging people to take part in its Money Health Check, especially those struggling financially.
The check involves a guided telephone questionnaire and anyone taking part gets a £10 shopping voucher.
Participants are then sent tailored financial support via email.
The organisation aims to help people on low incomes by improving money management skills and supporting others in finding work.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the organisation said: “In a time of financial uncertainty, Quids In! London is offering lower income individuals in Hackney, Newham, Southwark and Tower Hamlets help and guidance to navigate the difficult decisions when it comes to making sense of money and personal finance.”
Quids In! is a money skills initiative run by Clean Slate Training and Employment.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
For a free money health check call 020 3540 7421
For more information visit www.quidsinmagazine.com/quids-in-centres/