Hackney baby girl born 1.11am on 1/1/2011
Hoxton family celebrate new arrival for the new year
A Hoxton family is celebrating the arrival of a bonny new baby girl born at 1.11am on January 1, 2011.
Victoria Cording gave birth to her third child, Olivia Daniels, at Homerton Hospital in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
The 23-year-old of Provost Estate, Murray Grove, said she and Olivia’s father, Kirk Daniels, 25, were delighted to take home their new addition.
“It’s brilliant. She’s very good. She doesn’t really moan, only when she wants feeding,” Victoria said.
You may also want to watch:
Olivia was one of 14 babies delivered at Homerton Hospital on New Year’s Day.
- 1 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 2 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 6 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 7 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting