Hackney baby girl born 1.11am on 1/1/2011
Hoxton family celebrate new arrival for the new year
A Hoxton family is celebrating the arrival of a bonny new baby girl born at 1.11am on January 1, 2011.
Victoria Cording gave birth to her third child, Olivia Daniels, at Homerton Hospital in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
The 23-year-old of Provost Estate, Murray Grove, said she and Olivia’s father, Kirk Daniels, 25, were delighted to take home their new addition.
“It’s brilliant. She’s very good. She doesn’t really moan, only when she wants feeding,” Victoria said.
Olivia was one of 14 babies delivered at Homerton Hospital on New Year’s Day.
- 1 Children hospitalised in Stamford Hill house fire involving candles
- 2 Man on trial for attempted murder of girlfriend was in drug-induced psychosis
- 3 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 4 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 7 Drivers and assistants for special needs pupils vote to strike after council 'brush off'
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Acapella choir to debut at Hackney's Round Chapel
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns