Hackney baby girl born 1.11am on 1/1/2011
Hoxton family celebrate new arrival for the new year
A Hoxton family is celebrating the arrival of a bonny new baby girl born at 1.11am on January 1, 2011.
Victoria Cording gave birth to her third child, Olivia Daniels, at Homerton Hospital in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
The 23-year-old of Provost Estate, Murray Grove, said she and Olivia’s father, Kirk Daniels, 25, were delighted to take home their new addition.
“It’s brilliant. She’s very good. She doesn’t really moan, only when she wants feeding,” Victoria said.
You may also want to watch:
Olivia was one of 14 babies delivered at Homerton Hospital on New Year’s Day.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images