Hackney burglary link to Wood Green murder
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old youth from Hackney has been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary in connection with the murder of 18-year-old Isaiah Ekpaloba.
Isaiah Ekpaloba, an aspiring rapper, was stabbed on Maryland Road in Wood Green on Friday January 9 and later died in hospital.
The 17 year-old was arrested on January 14 and has been remanded in custody to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on January 29.
Two female youths – a 16-year old and a 17-year old from Enfield - have also been arrested for the same offence, and have been bailed until February.
You may also want to watch:
Jaydee Dorsett , 19 of Maryland Road, Wood Green, has been charged with Mr Ekpaloba’s murder, and has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on April 1.
- 1 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 2 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 3 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 4 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 5 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 6 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 7 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 8 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 9 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted