Hackney buttocks op death girl YouTube video
Video shows tragic Claudia boosting her bottom with a pillow.
A HACKNEY woman who died getting bottom implants posted a film of herself with a pillow down her trousers to make her behind bigger.
Claudia Aderotini, 20, of Geffrye Court, Hoxton, also known as Claudiyah Carmell and Clauidyah James, is seen joking around with friend Theresa Roshay on the Youtube video where they are both dancing to hip hop artist Soulja Boy.
The pair pull scarves from around their waste to reveal their artificially rotund behinds and begin laughing as they dance.
The video is a tragic reminder of Claudia’s untimely death, coming as it did through her attempt to increase the size and curve of her behind.
You may also want to watch:
Claudia died on Tuesday after suffering chest pains and having a heart attack just as the procedure finished.
Police in America are currently trying to trace the person who injected Claudia.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 4 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 5 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 6 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 7 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 8 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 9 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 10 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
To see the video follow the link above on the right.