Hackney buttocks op death girl YouTube video
Video shows tragic Claudia boosting her bottom with a pillow.
A HACKNEY woman who died getting bottom implants posted a film of herself with a pillow down her trousers to make her behind bigger.
Claudia Aderotini, 20, of Geffrye Court, Hoxton, also known as Claudiyah Carmell and Clauidyah James, is seen joking around with friend Theresa Roshay on the Youtube video where they are both dancing to hip hop artist Soulja Boy.
The pair pull scarves from around their waste to reveal their artificially rotund behinds and begin laughing as they dance.
The video is a tragic reminder of Claudia’s untimely death, coming as it did through her attempt to increase the size and curve of her behind.
Claudia died on Tuesday after suffering chest pains and having a heart attack just as the procedure finished.
Police in America are currently trying to trace the person who injected Claudia.
- 1 All you need to know about Hackney Half and Hackney Moves
- 2 Demolition begins to make way for Hoxton homes
- 3 Kids join police as 20 speed tickets given out
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 Two teenagers charged after 12 phones nicked in stealing spree
- 6 12 stolen phones recovered after stop and search in Hackney
- 7 Travel bulletin: Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 8 By-election after Hackney Labour councillor resigns
- 9 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 10 Operation to crack down on Dalston street robberies erupted into 'violence'
To see the video follow the link above on the right.