Hackney buttocks op death girl YouTube video
Video shows tragic Claudia boosting her bottom with a pillow.
A HACKNEY woman who died getting bottom implants posted a film of herself with a pillow down her trousers to make her behind bigger.
Claudia Aderotini, 20, of Geffrye Court, Hoxton, also known as Claudiyah Carmell and Clauidyah James, is seen joking around with friend Theresa Roshay on the Youtube video where they are both dancing to hip hop artist Soulja Boy.
The pair pull scarves from around their waste to reveal their artificially rotund behinds and begin laughing as they dance.
The video is a tragic reminder of Claudia’s untimely death, coming as it did through her attempt to increase the size and curve of her behind.
You may also want to watch:
Claudia died on Tuesday after suffering chest pains and having a heart attack just as the procedure finished.
Police in America are currently trying to trace the person who injected Claudia.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 4 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 7 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 10 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
To see the video follow the link above on the right.