Hackney cocaine and heroin dealer jailed for more than five years
- Credit: Archant
A cocaine and heroin dealer from Hackney has been jailed for five-and-a-half years.
Guvench Gungor pleaded guilty at Wood Green Crown Court on Tuesday to possession with intent to supply class A drugs and possession of criminal property.
The 26-year-old, who is registered at an address in Avenue Road, Highgate but known to reside in Hackney, was arrested and charged after police raided his home and found a “significant quantity” of drugs and £25,000 in cash.
Also found were drug paraphernalia, weighing scales and mobile phones.
Analysis of the drugs confirmed that 552 wraps of heroin and cocaine seized at the address had a street value of £6,300.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer Det Con Adam Langley, of Hackney CID said: “I am pleased that Gungor has pleaded guilty. Police officers work relentlessly to arrest and prosecute anyone involved in the supply of illegal drugs.”
- 1 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 2 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 3 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 4 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 5 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 6 Trick or Eat returns to help Hackney Foodbank
- 7 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 8 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney