Hackney cocaine and heroin dealer jailed for more than five years
- Credit: Archant
A cocaine and heroin dealer from Hackney has been jailed for five-and-a-half years.
Guvench Gungor pleaded guilty at Wood Green Crown Court on Tuesday to possession with intent to supply class A drugs and possession of criminal property.
The 26-year-old, who is registered at an address in Avenue Road, Highgate but known to reside in Hackney, was arrested and charged after police raided his home and found a “significant quantity” of drugs and £25,000 in cash.
Also found were drug paraphernalia, weighing scales and mobile phones.
Analysis of the drugs confirmed that 552 wraps of heroin and cocaine seized at the address had a street value of £6,300.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer Det Con Adam Langley, of Hackney CID said: “I am pleased that Gungor has pleaded guilty. Police officers work relentlessly to arrest and prosecute anyone involved in the supply of illegal drugs.”
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 7 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 8 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 9 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 10 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways