Hackney cocaine and heroin dealer jailed for more than five years
- Credit: Archant
A cocaine and heroin dealer from Hackney has been jailed for five-and-a-half years.
Guvench Gungor pleaded guilty at Wood Green Crown Court on Tuesday to possession with intent to supply class A drugs and possession of criminal property.
The 26-year-old, who is registered at an address in Avenue Road, Highgate but known to reside in Hackney, was arrested and charged after police raided his home and found a “significant quantity” of drugs and £25,000 in cash.
Also found were drug paraphernalia, weighing scales and mobile phones.
Analysis of the drugs confirmed that 552 wraps of heroin and cocaine seized at the address had a street value of £6,300.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer Det Con Adam Langley, of Hackney CID said: “I am pleased that Gungor has pleaded guilty. Police officers work relentlessly to arrest and prosecute anyone involved in the supply of illegal drugs.”
- 1 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 8 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 9 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
- 10 Hackney CEO to retire after 40 years in local government