Hackney Empire’s panto costumes go on sale
- Credit: Archant
Fancy owning one of Clive Rowe’s fantastic Dame extravaganzas, a couple of Tameka Empson’s wicked step-mother hats, Kat B’s wheelies or a full set of children’s animal costumes?
Hackney Empire is selling off some of its iconic pantomime costumes in order to make room for new shows.
For pantomime professionals, full shows of Mother Goose, Aladdin and Dick Whittington are available plus many other costumes, including full ensemble and children’s outfits.
Costumes are designed by Lotte Collett and have been the toast of the Christmas press for over a decade.
They will be available in a range of prices for the sale on Saturday February 28 and Sunday March 1 at Empire 2 in Mare Street, between 10.00am to 4.00pm.
You may also want to watch:
Viewings are by appointment only on Thursday 26 and Friday 27 February and on Saturday 28 February between 10.00am-12.00pm.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book an industry appointment.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 6 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London