Hackney Empire’s panto costumes go on sale
- Credit: Archant
Fancy owning one of Clive Rowe’s fantastic Dame extravaganzas, a couple of Tameka Empson’s wicked step-mother hats, Kat B’s wheelies or a full set of children’s animal costumes?
Hackney Empire is selling off some of its iconic pantomime costumes in order to make room for new shows.
For pantomime professionals, full shows of Mother Goose, Aladdin and Dick Whittington are available plus many other costumes, including full ensemble and children’s outfits.
Costumes are designed by Lotte Collett and have been the toast of the Christmas press for over a decade.
They will be available in a range of prices for the sale on Saturday February 28 and Sunday March 1 at Empire 2 in Mare Street, between 10.00am to 4.00pm.
You may also want to watch:
Viewings are by appointment only on Thursday 26 and Friday 27 February and on Saturday 28 February between 10.00am-12.00pm.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book an industry appointment.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 9 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared