Hackney Empire’s panto costumes go on sale
- Credit: Archant
Fancy owning one of Clive Rowe’s fantastic Dame extravaganzas, a couple of Tameka Empson’s wicked step-mother hats, Kat B’s wheelies or a full set of children’s animal costumes?
Hackney Empire is selling off some of its iconic pantomime costumes in order to make room for new shows.
For pantomime professionals, full shows of Mother Goose, Aladdin and Dick Whittington are available plus many other costumes, including full ensemble and children’s outfits.
Costumes are designed by Lotte Collett and have been the toast of the Christmas press for over a decade.
They will be available in a range of prices for the sale on Saturday February 28 and Sunday March 1 at Empire 2 in Mare Street, between 10.00am to 4.00pm.
You may also want to watch:
Viewings are by appointment only on Thursday 26 and Friday 27 February and on Saturday 28 February between 10.00am-12.00pm.
Contact email@example.com to book an industry appointment.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 4 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 5 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 6 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 7 Complaints about noise neighbours soared in Hackney during the pandemic
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 10 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers