How you can help Hackney Gazette keep our community together and informed
- Credit: Emma Bartholomew
In tough times like these, trusted local journalism helps keep you informed and helps keep our community together.
We know our area needs unbiased and fact-checked coverage more than ever. And we are committed to bringing you the latest news and important information in our newspapers and free websites, even as the impact of Covid-19 on our business makes it more difficult to do so.
That’s why I’m asking you to please help us with a contribution towards award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community. You can do that by clicking on the orange ‘Support Our Work’ box above this article and donating a one-off or recurring amount.
Every single gesture of support will keep the news flowing and help strengthen the breadth and quality of our coverage.
It will allow us to keep reporting on our area’s determined fight to beat the virus and to bounce back better than ever.
I understand that your own financial security may be unknown at this time and that a lot of deserving groups and organisations are asking for your support.
Your help now would mean more than ever before and help us keep our community updated with important news and information as we all look towards a brighter future.
- 1 'Was she rank?': Met apologises for language used during Hackney strip search
- 2 Covid patient numbers at Homerton Hospital with Plan B rules set to lift
- 3 'Catastrophic consequences': Hundreds of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 4 Upper Clapton college celebrates recovery after glowing Ofsted report
- 5 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 6 Eight drivers arrested and 22 vehicles seized in Stoke Newington crackdown
- 7 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?
- 8 Haggerston celebrates the Chinese Lunar New Year
- 9 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 10 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
André Langlois, Editor