Hackney police appeal for third teenager missing within 10 days
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the third teenager to go missing in Hackney within the space of 10 days.
Anieka Edwards, 13, was last seen a week ago on Tuesday July 16 at 8pm in Walford Road, Stoke Newington.
Anieka is described as black, 5ft tall and of stocky build and has both her ears pierced.
When last seen, she was wearing a Haggerston school uniform comprising of a grey skirt, white shirt and dark green blazer with a bright green trim.
Police have today renewed their appeal for help to find a missing 15-year-old Tia Malone, who was last seen 11 days ago on Saturday 6 July at her home address in Hackney.
You may also want to watch:
She is described as black, 5’ 7” tall, of stocky build, and she usually wears her hair in a ponytail.
When last seen, she was wearing a white vest, grey trousers, white sandals and carrying a black PVC bag.
- 1 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 2 Stats show rate of rise in Covid rates locally
- 3 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 4 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 5 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 6 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 7 De Beauvoir residents to vote on estate regeneration in planning policy dry run
- 8 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 9 I’m terrible at golf. Can a Shoreditch centre help me improve?
- 10 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
It is believed she may be travelling on London buses.
Police previously appealed for her whereabouts in May.
Another 13-year-old girl Imami Anderson also went missing in Hackney on Saturday July 6.
She is black, 5ft 5inches tall, of medium build and black hair.
Anyone with information about any of the girls is asked to call police on the non-emergency line 101.