Hackney police appeal for third teenager missing within 10 days
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the third teenager to go missing in Hackney within the space of 10 days.
Anieka Edwards, 13, was last seen a week ago on Tuesday July 16 at 8pm in Walford Road, Stoke Newington.
Anieka is described as black, 5ft tall and of stocky build and has both her ears pierced.
When last seen, she was wearing a Haggerston school uniform comprising of a grey skirt, white shirt and dark green blazer with a bright green trim.
Police have today renewed their appeal for help to find a missing 15-year-old Tia Malone, who was last seen 11 days ago on Saturday 6 July at her home address in Hackney.
You may also want to watch:
She is described as black, 5’ 7” tall, of stocky build, and she usually wears her hair in a ponytail.
When last seen, she was wearing a white vest, grey trousers, white sandals and carrying a black PVC bag.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
It is believed she may be travelling on London buses.
Police previously appealed for her whereabouts in May.
Another 13-year-old girl Imami Anderson also went missing in Hackney on Saturday July 6.
She is black, 5ft 5inches tall, of medium build and black hair.
Anyone with information about any of the girls is asked to call police on the non-emergency line 101.