Hackney police appeal for witnesses following window death fall
- Credit: Archant
A man - who police believe fell out of his window - died this morning.
A man, who police believe fell out of his window, died this morning.
The ambulance service was called at 7.30am this morning to Glenarm Road, Lower Clapton, to reports of an injured man.
Crews from an ambulance and a helicopter air ambulance treated him for a head injury at the scene.
The man, who has not yet been formally identified, was rushed to the Royal London Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called at 8.30am, and at this stage are not treating this incident as suspicious.
A police spokesman said: “At this stage officers believe the man may have sustained his injuries falling from a window at the location.”
- 1 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 2 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 3 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 4 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 5 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 6 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 7 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
His next of kin have yet to be informed.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the incident and anyone with any information is asked to contact 101.