Hackney police appeal for witnesses following window death fall
- Credit: Archant
A man - who police believe fell out of his window - died this morning.
A man, who police believe fell out of his window, died this morning.
The ambulance service was called at 7.30am this morning to Glenarm Road, Lower Clapton, to reports of an injured man.
Crews from an ambulance and a helicopter air ambulance treated him for a head injury at the scene.
The man, who has not yet been formally identified, was rushed to the Royal London Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called at 8.30am, and at this stage are not treating this incident as suspicious.
A police spokesman said: “At this stage officers believe the man may have sustained his injuries falling from a window at the location.”
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
His next of kin have yet to be informed.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the incident and anyone with any information is asked to contact 101.