Hackney police appeal for witnesses following window death fall
- Credit: Archant
A man - who police believe fell out of his window - died this morning.
A man, who police believe fell out of his window, died this morning.
The ambulance service was called at 7.30am this morning to Glenarm Road, Lower Clapton, to reports of an injured man.
Crews from an ambulance and a helicopter air ambulance treated him for a head injury at the scene.
The man, who has not yet been formally identified, was rushed to the Royal London Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called at 8.30am, and at this stage are not treating this incident as suspicious.
A police spokesman said: “At this stage officers believe the man may have sustained his injuries falling from a window at the location.”
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
His next of kin have yet to be informed.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the incident and anyone with any information is asked to contact 101.