Hackney police appeal for witnesses following window death fall
- Credit: Archant
A man - who police believe fell out of his window - died this morning.
A man, who police believe fell out of his window, died this morning.
The ambulance service was called at 7.30am this morning to Glenarm Road, Lower Clapton, to reports of an injured man.
Crews from an ambulance and a helicopter air ambulance treated him for a head injury at the scene.
The man, who has not yet been formally identified, was rushed to the Royal London Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called at 8.30am, and at this stage are not treating this incident as suspicious.
A police spokesman said: “At this stage officers believe the man may have sustained his injuries falling from a window at the location.”
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 3 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 4 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 5 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 6 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 7 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Complaints about noise neighbours soared in Hackney during the pandemic
- 10 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
His next of kin have yet to be informed.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the incident and anyone with any information is asked to contact 101.