Hackney police renew appeal for missing “vulnerable” 13-year old
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the third teenager to have gone missing in Hackney within the space of 10 days, who has now been missing for over two weeks.
Anieka Edwards, 13, was last seen a week ago on Tuesday July 16 at 8pm in Walford Road, Stoke Newington.
She is described as black, 5ft tall and of stocky build and has both her ears pierced.
When last seen, she was wearing a Haggerston school uniform comprising of a grey skirt, white shirt and dark green blazer with a bright green trim.
Det Sgt Paul Ridley from Hackney CID said: “Anieka is a very vulnerable female and has been away from home for two weeks.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge members of the public to look closely at her photograph and for any sightings to contact police, she could be at various locations across the capital.”
The other girls, a 15-year-old and a 13-year-old have now been found.
- 1 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 2 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
Anyone with information about Anieka is asked to call police on the non-emergency line 101.