Hackney police renew appeal for missing “vulnerable” 13-year old
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the third teenager to have gone missing in Hackney within the space of 10 days, who has now been missing for over two weeks.
Anieka Edwards, 13, was last seen a week ago on Tuesday July 16 at 8pm in Walford Road, Stoke Newington.
She is described as black, 5ft tall and of stocky build and has both her ears pierced.
When last seen, she was wearing a Haggerston school uniform comprising of a grey skirt, white shirt and dark green blazer with a bright green trim.
Det Sgt Paul Ridley from Hackney CID said: “Anieka is a very vulnerable female and has been away from home for two weeks.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge members of the public to look closely at her photograph and for any sightings to contact police, she could be at various locations across the capital.”
The other girls, a 15-year-old and a 13-year-old have now been found.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 3 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 7 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 8 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
Anyone with information about Anieka is asked to call police on the non-emergency line 101.