Hackney police renew appeal for missing “vulnerable” 13-year old
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the third teenager to have gone missing in Hackney within the space of 10 days, who has now been missing for over two weeks.
Anieka Edwards, 13, was last seen a week ago on Tuesday July 16 at 8pm in Walford Road, Stoke Newington.
She is described as black, 5ft tall and of stocky build and has both her ears pierced.
When last seen, she was wearing a Haggerston school uniform comprising of a grey skirt, white shirt and dark green blazer with a bright green trim.
Det Sgt Paul Ridley from Hackney CID said: “Anieka is a very vulnerable female and has been away from home for two weeks.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge members of the public to look closely at her photograph and for any sightings to contact police, she could be at various locations across the capital.”
The other girls, a 15-year-old and a 13-year-old have now been found.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 3 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
Anyone with information about Anieka is asked to call police on the non-emergency line 101.