Hackney police renew appeal for missing “vulnerable” 13-year old
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the third teenager to have gone missing in Hackney within the space of 10 days, who has now been missing for over two weeks.
Anieka Edwards, 13, was last seen a week ago on Tuesday July 16 at 8pm in Walford Road, Stoke Newington.
She is described as black, 5ft tall and of stocky build and has both her ears pierced.
When last seen, she was wearing a Haggerston school uniform comprising of a grey skirt, white shirt and dark green blazer with a bright green trim.
Det Sgt Paul Ridley from Hackney CID said: “Anieka is a very vulnerable female and has been away from home for two weeks.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge members of the public to look closely at her photograph and for any sightings to contact police, she could be at various locations across the capital.”
The other girls, a 15-year-old and a 13-year-old have now been found.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 9 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Anyone with information about Anieka is asked to call police on the non-emergency line 101.