Hackney police renew appeal for missing “vulnerable” 13-year old
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the third teenager to have gone missing in Hackney within the space of 10 days, who has now been missing for over two weeks.
Anieka Edwards, 13, was last seen a week ago on Tuesday July 16 at 8pm in Walford Road, Stoke Newington.
She is described as black, 5ft tall and of stocky build and has both her ears pierced.
When last seen, she was wearing a Haggerston school uniform comprising of a grey skirt, white shirt and dark green blazer with a bright green trim.
Det Sgt Paul Ridley from Hackney CID said: “Anieka is a very vulnerable female and has been away from home for two weeks.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge members of the public to look closely at her photograph and for any sightings to contact police, she could be at various locations across the capital.”
The other girls, a 15-year-old and a 13-year-old have now been found.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 9 Days left to register to vote in May elections
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
Anyone with information about Anieka is asked to call police on the non-emergency line 101.