Hackney police renew appeal for missing “vulnerable” 13-year old
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the third teenager to have gone missing in Hackney within the space of 10 days, who has now been missing for over two weeks.
Anieka Edwards, 13, was last seen a week ago on Tuesday July 16 at 8pm in Walford Road, Stoke Newington.
She is described as black, 5ft tall and of stocky build and has both her ears pierced.
When last seen, she was wearing a Haggerston school uniform comprising of a grey skirt, white shirt and dark green blazer with a bright green trim.
Det Sgt Paul Ridley from Hackney CID said: “Anieka is a very vulnerable female and has been away from home for two weeks.
“I would urge members of the public to look closely at her photograph and for any sightings to contact police, she could be at various locations across the capital.”
The other girls, a 15-year-old and a 13-year-old have now been found.
- 1 Kids join police as 20 speed tickets given out
- 2 Two teenagers charged after 12 phones nicked in stealing spree
- 3 All you need to know about Hackney Half and Hackney Moves
- 4 Demolition begins to make way for Hoxton homes
- 5 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 6 12 stolen phones recovered after stop and search in Hackney
- 7 By-election after Hackney Labour councillor resigns
- 8 Travel bulletin: Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 9 Operation to crack down on Dalston street robberies erupted into 'violence'
- 10 Three men convicted for Dalston shooting
Anyone with information about Anieka is asked to call police on the non-emergency line 101.