Join Hackney's public health lead in live Q&A amid Covid vaccine rollout
- Credit: Hackney Council
Hackney residents can have their coronavirus questions answered by a leading doctor in a live Q&A hosted by the Gazette.
On February 25 from 5pm to 6pm, we are inviting residents to join Dr Sandra Husbands, director of public health for the City and Hackney, and Hackney Mayor Phil Glanville for a live Q&A session about the rollout of the coronavirus vaccine in the borough.
The Q&A, in which attendees can put their queries to Dr Husbands or Mayor Glanville live - will be moderated by the Gazette's chief reporter Franki Berry.
She said: "Getting as many people vaccinated in Hackney, and around the whole country, is a huge task - but one which is crucially important to getting us out of this crisis.
"I can't wait to hear from Dr Husbands about how the vaccination programme is going in the borough, and it is a great opportunity for our readers to put their questions directly to those leading us through and out of this pandemic."
You may also want to watch:
Attendees will be emailed a Zoom link to the event before it starts on February 25.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 3 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 4 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 5 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 6 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 7 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 8 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
- 9 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 10 'Hackney is still building', says mayor on future affordable housing