Haggerston killing: Kidnapped woman found dead.
Woman abducted and killed and two stabbed
A YOUNG woman who was abducted from an address where two others had been stabbed has been found dead.
The 20-year-old was kidnapped from Brownlow Road, Haggerston, at 7.10am today
The suspect ,who is still at large, fled the scene in a grey Fiat Stilo car.
Her body was later discovered in
You may also want to watch:
the abandoned vehicle in Ryder Mews, Homerton. Moments before she was snatched, a man aged 22 and a 24-year-old woman were stabbed at the address.
The man is in stable condition, while the woman suffered a minor injury.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 3 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 4 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 5 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 8 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 9 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
Scotland Yard said it had launched a murder investigation.
No arrests have been made.