Haggerston killing: Kidnapped woman found dead.
Woman abducted and killed and two stabbed
A YOUNG woman who was abducted from an address where two others had been stabbed has been found dead.
The 20-year-old was kidnapped from Brownlow Road, Haggerston, at 7.10am today
The suspect ,who is still at large, fled the scene in a grey Fiat Stilo car.
Her body was later discovered in
You may also want to watch:
the abandoned vehicle in Ryder Mews, Homerton. Moments before she was snatched, a man aged 22 and a 24-year-old woman were stabbed at the address.
The man is in stable condition, while the woman suffered a minor injury.
- 1 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 2 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 3 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 4 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 5 Stats show rate of rise in Covid rates locally
- 6 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 9 What A Wonderful World: Hackney Choirs sing for climate action ahead of COP26
- 10 I’m terrible at golf. Can a Shoreditch centre help me improve?
Scotland Yard said it had launched a murder investigation.
No arrests have been made.