Haggerston killing: Kidnapped woman found dead.
Woman abducted and killed and two stabbed
A YOUNG woman who was abducted from an address where two others had been stabbed has been found dead.
The 20-year-old was kidnapped from Brownlow Road, Haggerston, at 7.10am today
The suspect ,who is still at large, fled the scene in a grey Fiat Stilo car.
Her body was later discovered in
You may also want to watch:
the abandoned vehicle in Ryder Mews, Homerton. Moments before she was snatched, a man aged 22 and a 24-year-old woman were stabbed at the address.
The man is in stable condition, while the woman suffered a minor injury.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 4 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 8 Hackney postal voters urged to reapply after cyber-attack
- 9 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
Scotland Yard said it had launched a murder investigation.
No arrests have been made.