Haggerston killing: Kidnapped woman found dead.
Woman abducted and killed and two stabbed
A YOUNG woman who was abducted from an address where two others had been stabbed has been found dead.
The 20-year-old was kidnapped from Brownlow Road, Haggerston, at 7.10am today
The suspect ,who is still at large, fled the scene in a grey Fiat Stilo car.
Her body was later discovered in
You may also want to watch:
the abandoned vehicle in Ryder Mews, Homerton. Moments before she was snatched, a man aged 22 and a 24-year-old woman were stabbed at the address.
The man is in stable condition, while the woman suffered a minor injury.
- 1 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 2 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 4 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 7 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 8 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 9 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
Scotland Yard said it had launched a murder investigation.
No arrests have been made.