Haggerston murder: Teenager in court over stabbing of young mum
A teenager is due in court charged with murdering a young mother who was found dead in a car in east London.
Myles Williams, 19, is accused of killing 20-year-old Kirsty Treloar.
Williams, of Pond Farm Estate, Lower Clapton, is also charged with the attempted murder of Ms Treloar’s brother Dean, 22, and her sister Gemma, 24.
He will appear in custody today at Thames Magistrates’ Court.
Ms Treloar’s body was discovered with stab wounds on Monday in a grey Fiat Stilo which was abandoned about a mile from her home in Brownlow Road, Haggerston.
She was pronounced dead at the scene in Ryder Mews.
The young woman’s siblings were treated for stab wounds in hospital.
- 1 Guilty: Man lured 2 young girls into garage and sexually abused them
- 2 Patrick Anzy: Three men jailed following Gillett Square murder
- 3 Boy, 15, charged with attempted murder of woman out riding bike
- 4 Call to stop weedkiller use at estate
- 5 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 6 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 7 Illustrations capture a fresh view of Hackney
- 8 Inside east London's new £30m Olympic-size ice centre
- 9 Hackney woman in court over 'chasing down' BBC journalist at lockdown rally
- 10 Hackney festival celebrating Turkish and Kurdish culture returns
A month-old baby girl was also taken to hospital as a precaution.
Williams is charged with murdering Ms Treloar in Brownlow Road.