Haggerston murder: Teenager in court over stabbing of young mum
A teenager is due in court charged with murdering a young mother who was found dead in a car in east London.
Myles Williams, 19, is accused of killing 20-year-old Kirsty Treloar.
Williams, of Pond Farm Estate, Lower Clapton, is also charged with the attempted murder of Ms Treloar’s brother Dean, 22, and her sister Gemma, 24.
He will appear in custody today at Thames Magistrates’ Court.
Ms Treloar’s body was discovered with stab wounds on Monday in a grey Fiat Stilo which was abandoned about a mile from her home in Brownlow Road, Haggerston.
You may also want to watch:
She was pronounced dead at the scene in Ryder Mews.
The young woman’s siblings were treated for stab wounds in hospital.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 5 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 6 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 9 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
A month-old baby girl was also taken to hospital as a precaution.
Williams is charged with murdering Ms Treloar in Brownlow Road.