Haggerston murder: Teenager in court over stabbing of young mum
A teenager is due in court charged with murdering a young mother who was found dead in a car in east London.
Myles Williams, 19, is accused of killing 20-year-old Kirsty Treloar.
Williams, of Pond Farm Estate, Lower Clapton, is also charged with the attempted murder of Ms Treloar’s brother Dean, 22, and her sister Gemma, 24.
He will appear in custody today at Thames Magistrates’ Court.
Ms Treloar’s body was discovered with stab wounds on Monday in a grey Fiat Stilo which was abandoned about a mile from her home in Brownlow Road, Haggerston.
You may also want to watch:
She was pronounced dead at the scene in Ryder Mews.
The young woman’s siblings were treated for stab wounds in hospital.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 8 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
A month-old baby girl was also taken to hospital as a precaution.
Williams is charged with murdering Ms Treloar in Brownlow Road.