Hackney CCG to discuss community care at AGM next month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Health chiefs in Hackney will hold their AGM next month explaining future plans for services in the borough.
The City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will host the meeting at Tomlinson Centre in Queensbridge Road on September 5.
It will focus on community services, such as those used to treat people with complex needs in their homes and prevent unnecessary hospital admissions.
Guests will be able to discuss how the service could be improved.
There will also be presentations about the CCG’s work over the last 12 months, as well as the future plans and an overview of how its money is spent.
You may also want to watch:
Chair Dr Mark Rickets, managing director David Maher and accountable officer for all of the north east London CCG’s Jane Milligan will all be taking questions.
Light refreshments and drinks will be provided.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 7 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
Register online at eventbrite.co.uk, or call 020 3816 3222.