Hackney CCG to discuss community care at AGM next month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Health chiefs in Hackney will hold their AGM next month explaining future plans for services in the borough.
The City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will host the meeting at Tomlinson Centre in Queensbridge Road on September 5.
It will focus on community services, such as those used to treat people with complex needs in their homes and prevent unnecessary hospital admissions.
Guests will be able to discuss how the service could be improved.
There will also be presentations about the CCG’s work over the last 12 months, as well as the future plans and an overview of how its money is spent.
You may also want to watch:
Chair Dr Mark Rickets, managing director David Maher and accountable officer for all of the north east London CCG’s Jane Milligan will all be taking questions.
Light refreshments and drinks will be provided.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 9 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
Register online at eventbrite.co.uk, or call 020 3816 3222.