Hackney CCG to discuss community care at AGM next month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Health chiefs in Hackney will hold their AGM next month explaining future plans for services in the borough.
The City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will host the meeting at Tomlinson Centre in Queensbridge Road on September 5.
It will focus on community services, such as those used to treat people with complex needs in their homes and prevent unnecessary hospital admissions.
Guests will be able to discuss how the service could be improved.
There will also be presentations about the CCG’s work over the last 12 months, as well as the future plans and an overview of how its money is spent.
You may also want to watch:
Chair Dr Mark Rickets, managing director David Maher and accountable officer for all of the north east London CCG’s Jane Milligan will all be taking questions.
Light refreshments and drinks will be provided.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 9 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
Register online at eventbrite.co.uk, or call 020 3816 3222.