“Have your say” about Homerton Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Hackney residents are being invited to “have their say” about Homerton Hospital.
Organisers from Healthwatch Hackney want to hear comments from anyone who has been treated at the hospital in Homerton Row recently.
Senior officers from the hospital which recently had a poor rating from the health inspectors at the Care Quality Commission will be at the meeting to respond to comments.
Liz Hugues from Healthwatch Hackney said: “We receive a wide variety of comments about the Homerton, from people who have serious concerns to those who think the hospital is wonderful.
“Is this the luck of the draw, or are there some departments in the hospital that really need to improve?” she asked.
You may also want to watch:
“The Homerton has a new senior leadership team who are keen to promote transparency, and to work with Hackney residents to make the Homerton the best it can be.”
The event takes place on Tuesday December 3 at the Halkevi Community Centre, 1 - 33 Dalston Lane from 9.30 to 1pm, followed by a light lunch.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
To attend call 0207 923 1962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.