“Have your say” about Homerton Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Hackney residents are being invited to “have their say” about Homerton Hospital.
Organisers from Healthwatch Hackney want to hear comments from anyone who has been treated at the hospital in Homerton Row recently.
Senior officers from the hospital which recently had a poor rating from the health inspectors at the Care Quality Commission will be at the meeting to respond to comments.
Liz Hugues from Healthwatch Hackney said: “We receive a wide variety of comments about the Homerton, from people who have serious concerns to those who think the hospital is wonderful.
“Is this the luck of the draw, or are there some departments in the hospital that really need to improve?” she asked.
You may also want to watch:
“The Homerton has a new senior leadership team who are keen to promote transparency, and to work with Hackney residents to make the Homerton the best it can be.”
The event takes place on Tuesday December 3 at the Halkevi Community Centre, 1 - 33 Dalston Lane from 9.30 to 1pm, followed by a light lunch.
- 1 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 2 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 6 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 7 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
To attend call 0207 923 1962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.