“Have your say” about Homerton Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Hackney residents are being invited to “have their say” about Homerton Hospital.
Organisers from Healthwatch Hackney want to hear comments from anyone who has been treated at the hospital in Homerton Row recently.
Senior officers from the hospital which recently had a poor rating from the health inspectors at the Care Quality Commission will be at the meeting to respond to comments.
Liz Hugues from Healthwatch Hackney said: “We receive a wide variety of comments about the Homerton, from people who have serious concerns to those who think the hospital is wonderful.
“Is this the luck of the draw, or are there some departments in the hospital that really need to improve?” she asked.
You may also want to watch:
“The Homerton has a new senior leadership team who are keen to promote transparency, and to work with Hackney residents to make the Homerton the best it can be.”
The event takes place on Tuesday December 3 at the Halkevi Community Centre, 1 - 33 Dalston Lane from 9.30 to 1pm, followed by a light lunch.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
To attend call 0207 923 1962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.