Man who collapsed seeks Good Samaritan
- Credit: Archant
A man who collapsed in the middle of a busy street after having a seizure wants to track down the Good Samaritan who came to his aid.
Pyrcy Morson, 49, lost consciousness on Tuesday morning just after 9am in Northwold Road, Upper Clapton, as he was making his way home to the George Downing Estate.
The kind stranger, a Caucasian man, blocked the oncoming traffic and then took care of Mr Morson, calling emergency services and securing his possessions, handing everything over to the ambulance crew once they arrived.
Mr Morson said: “I went out like a light.
“He was a blessing in disguise, anything could have happened, I could have rolled in the middle of traffic, I could have got hurt but he secured me.
You may also want to watch:
“When I came to I saw his face and he was reassuring me that all was well, he took off his jacket and put it under my head to secure my head because my head was hitting the pavement, he was straddled over my body to keep my body still.
“I didn’t have a chance to see who he was to say thank you.”
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 4 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 5 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
Mr Morson continued: “We definitely know there are good people, the angels in this life.
“Not all the angels are in heaven, there are angels walking on earth day to day, and we are looking at them.”
Mr Morson is now under investigation with a neurologist to pinpoint the cause of the seizure.
If you helped Mr Morson, or know the person who did, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.