Police appeal for woman reported missing from Homerton Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a woman was reported missing from Homerton University Hospital.
The woman, who called herself Jean Noland, was admitted to the hospital after being taken ill in the street in Tower Hamlets.
She left the hospital in Homerton Row voluntarily without being discharged on November 2.
Officers from the Hackney Police Missing Persons Unit are keen to know that Ms Noland is safe and well.
Ms Noland is described to be a white woman in her forties with a slim build and long grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark blue shell suit top over a pink top.
Anyone who knows or has seen this woman should contact the Missing Persons Unit by dialing 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously and quoting reference number 13MIS036912.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 4 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 9 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs