Police appeal for woman reported missing from Homerton Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a woman was reported missing from Homerton University Hospital.
The woman, who called herself Jean Noland, was admitted to the hospital after being taken ill in the street in Tower Hamlets.
She left the hospital in Homerton Row voluntarily without being discharged on November 2.
Officers from the Hackney Police Missing Persons Unit are keen to know that Ms Noland is safe and well.
Ms Noland is described to be a white woman in her forties with a slim build and long grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark blue shell suit top over a pink top.
Anyone who knows or has seen this woman should contact the Missing Persons Unit by dialing 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously and quoting reference number 13MIS036912.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing