Police appeal for woman reported missing from Homerton Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a woman was reported missing from Homerton University Hospital.
The woman, who called herself Jean Noland, was admitted to the hospital after being taken ill in the street in Tower Hamlets.
She left the hospital in Homerton Row voluntarily without being discharged on November 2.
Officers from the Hackney Police Missing Persons Unit are keen to know that Ms Noland is safe and well.
Ms Noland is described to be a white woman in her forties with a slim build and long grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark blue shell suit top over a pink top.
Anyone who knows or has seen this woman should contact the Missing Persons Unit by dialing 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously and quoting reference number 13MIS036912.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 3 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 4 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12