Police launch fresh appeal for information about missing Homerton Hospital patient
- Credit: Archant
Police are launching a second appeal for information about a woman who was reported missing from Homerton University Hospital.
The woman, who called herself Jean Noland, was admitted to the hospital after being taken ill in a street in Tower Hamlets.
She left the hospital in Homerton Row, Homerton voluntarily without being discharged on November 2.
Officers from the Hackney Police Missing Persons Unit are keen to know that Ms Noland is safe and well.
Ms Noland is described to be a white woman in her forties with a slim build and long grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark blue shell suit top over a pink top.
Anyone who knows or has seen this woman should contact the Missing Persons Unit by dialing 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously and quoting reference number 13MIS036912.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 7 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 8 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers