Police launch fresh appeal for information about missing Homerton Hospital patient
- Credit: Archant
Police are launching a second appeal for information about a woman who was reported missing from Homerton University Hospital.
The woman, who called herself Jean Noland, was admitted to the hospital after being taken ill in a street in Tower Hamlets.
She left the hospital in Homerton Row, Homerton voluntarily without being discharged on November 2.
Officers from the Hackney Police Missing Persons Unit are keen to know that Ms Noland is safe and well.
Ms Noland is described to be a white woman in her forties with a slim build and long grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark blue shell suit top over a pink top.
Anyone who knows or has seen this woman should contact the Missing Persons Unit by dialing 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously and quoting reference number 13MIS036912.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 6 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London