World Senior Gold Medallist diver Nick Robinson-Baker and Paralympian Harriet Lee will be at Stoke Newington pool this Sunday
Paralympian Bronze medal winner Harriet Lee and World Senior Gold Medallist diver Nick Robinson-Baker will provide inspiration to local swimmers at Clissold Leisure Centre this Sunday.
It is part of the Speedo Sunday series of events this autumn, which gives families the chance to try different aquatic activities, demonstrating that swimming is not only great exercise but can be fun.
It aims to inspire people to get in the pool - whether it is to take the kids for a swim, do some laps or just take some time out for themselves.
Sessions will include water polo, adult coaching, children’s water confidence, ‘Swim it to Win it’ races including fastest width and fastest length competitions.
Swimmers also get the opportunity to meet and swim with local Clissold Swimming Club.
You may also want to watch:
The event at the pool in Clissold Road will be held from 1pm until 5pm.
Entry costs �1.10 for concessionary member, �4.50 for an adult non-member and is free for under 18s, 60 and overs, disabled people and carers.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 7 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 8 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12