World Senior Gold Medallist diver Nick Robinson-Baker and Paralympian Harriet Lee will be at Stoke Newington pool this Sunday
Paralympian Bronze medal winner Harriet Lee and World Senior Gold Medallist diver Nick Robinson-Baker will provide inspiration to local swimmers at Clissold Leisure Centre this Sunday.
It is part of the Speedo Sunday series of events this autumn, which gives families the chance to try different aquatic activities, demonstrating that swimming is not only great exercise but can be fun.
It aims to inspire people to get in the pool - whether it is to take the kids for a swim, do some laps or just take some time out for themselves.
Sessions will include water polo, adult coaching, children’s water confidence, ‘Swim it to Win it’ races including fastest width and fastest length competitions.
Swimmers also get the opportunity to meet and swim with local Clissold Swimming Club.
You may also want to watch:
The event at the pool in Clissold Road will be held from 1pm until 5pm.
Entry costs �1.10 for concessionary member, �4.50 for an adult non-member and is free for under 18s, 60 and overs, disabled people and carers.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs