Help find Lily: Yorkshire terrier last seen on CCTV in Victoria Park
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a Yorkshire terrier has put out an appeal for anyone to help her find her dog, who was last seen going into bushes in Victoria Park.
Patricia Veras, 37, lost her 10-month-old puppy Lily on Friday, and has been frantically searching the park ever since.
Her three sons, aged 12, 11 and 9 are desperate to get her back.
Ms Veras said: “We need to know where she has gone – we haven’t been able to live properly.
“Yesterday my son dreamed she came back, she’s just our baby.
“It is terrible going home and not seeing her. She would jump all over us and bite us with happiness. She’s a crazy dog. A very cheeky dog.
“It is a mystery – the CCTV cameras show her going through a bush near the Babylon café where there is a lake. I’m hoping that she’s not drowned, and that she is safe.”
- 1 Guilty: Man lured 2 young girls into garage and sexually abused them
- 2 Patrick Anzy: Three men jailed following Gillett Square murder
- 3 Boy, 15, charged with attempted murder of woman out riding bike
- 4 Call to stop weedkiller use at estate
- 5 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 6 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 7 Illustrations capture a fresh view of Hackney
- 8 Inside east London's new £30m Olympic-size ice centre
- 9 Hackney woman in court over 'chasing down' BBC journalist at lockdown rally
- 10 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
Call 07944 089095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have seen Lily.