Help find Lily: Yorkshire terrier last seen on CCTV in Victoria Park
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a Yorkshire terrier has put out an appeal for anyone to help her find her dog, who was last seen going into bushes in Victoria Park.
Patricia Veras, 37, lost her 10-month-old puppy Lily on Friday, and has been frantically searching the park ever since.
Her three sons, aged 12, 11 and 9 are desperate to get her back.
Ms Veras said: “We need to know where she has gone – we haven’t been able to live properly.
“Yesterday my son dreamed she came back, she’s just our baby.
You may also want to watch:
“It is terrible going home and not seeing her. She would jump all over us and bite us with happiness. She’s a crazy dog. A very cheeky dog.
“It is a mystery – the CCTV cameras show her going through a bush near the Babylon café where there is a lake. I’m hoping that she’s not drowned, and that she is safe.”
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 6 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
Call 07944 089095 or email email@example.com if you have seen Lily.