Help find Lily: Yorkshire terrier last seen on CCTV in Victoria Park
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a Yorkshire terrier has put out an appeal for anyone to help her find her dog, who was last seen going into bushes in Victoria Park.
Patricia Veras, 37, lost her 10-month-old puppy Lily on Friday, and has been frantically searching the park ever since.
Her three sons, aged 12, 11 and 9 are desperate to get her back.
Ms Veras said: “We need to know where she has gone – we haven’t been able to live properly.
“Yesterday my son dreamed she came back, she’s just our baby.
You may also want to watch:
“It is terrible going home and not seeing her. She would jump all over us and bite us with happiness. She’s a crazy dog. A very cheeky dog.
“It is a mystery – the CCTV cameras show her going through a bush near the Babylon café where there is a lake. I’m hoping that she’s not drowned, and that she is safe.”
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 4 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 5 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 6 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 7 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 8 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 9 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 10 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
Call 07944 089095 or email email@example.com if you have seen Lily.