Help find Lily: Yorkshire terrier last seen on CCTV in Victoria Park
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a Yorkshire terrier has put out an appeal for anyone to help her find her dog, who was last seen going into bushes in Victoria Park.
Patricia Veras, 37, lost her 10-month-old puppy Lily on Friday, and has been frantically searching the park ever since.
Her three sons, aged 12, 11 and 9 are desperate to get her back.
Ms Veras said: “We need to know where she has gone – we haven’t been able to live properly.
“Yesterday my son dreamed she came back, she’s just our baby.
You may also want to watch:
“It is terrible going home and not seeing her. She would jump all over us and bite us with happiness. She’s a crazy dog. A very cheeky dog.
“It is a mystery – the CCTV cameras show her going through a bush near the Babylon café where there is a lake. I’m hoping that she’s not drowned, and that she is safe.”
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 7 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 8 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
Call 07944 089095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have seen Lily.