Help find Lily: Yorkshire terrier last seen on CCTV in Victoria Park
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a Yorkshire terrier has put out an appeal for anyone to help her find her dog, who was last seen going into bushes in Victoria Park.
Patricia Veras, 37, lost her 10-month-old puppy Lily on Friday, and has been frantically searching the park ever since.
Her three sons, aged 12, 11 and 9 are desperate to get her back.
Ms Veras said: “We need to know where she has gone – we haven’t been able to live properly.
“Yesterday my son dreamed she came back, she’s just our baby.
“It is terrible going home and not seeing her. She would jump all over us and bite us with happiness. She’s a crazy dog. A very cheeky dog.
“It is a mystery – the CCTV cameras show her going through a bush near the Babylon café where there is a lake. I’m hoping that she’s not drowned, and that she is safe.”
- 1 Hackney high streets to get funding boost
- 2 Man 'threw toolbox' at woman's head at Overground station
- 3 Met officer sacked for concealing proceeds of husband's crimes
- 4 Video shows jewellers in Stamford Hill robbed twice in two months
- 5 Court shown moment man is arrested in the road naked after 'ferocious' attack on girlfriend
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Pay cut decision overturned after council worker strike
- 8 First-of-its-kind De Beauvoir event brings women and the police together
- 9 'We're sorry': Hackney Council apologises after pandemic repairs backlog
- 10 Dedicated police team set up for Shoreditch Town Centre
Call 07944 089095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have seen Lily.