Homerton ‘shooting’ not gang linked and man arrested
Police unsure if gun fired or firework set off and need witnesses to come forward.
A MAN has been arrested following reports of gunfire in a Homerton street in an incident police are not treating as gang related.
Officers are asking people who may have information into a dispute which occurred in Ballance Road at around 4.30pm on Tuesday November 30.
The incident is not being linked to gang activity and police remain unsure whether a gun was fired or if it was a firework. A 43-year-old man was arrested on Wednesday.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DC Gavin Markey of Hackney CID on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 4632356/10.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively email: email@example.com quoting the reference number.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 8 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 9 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12