Hot food traders return to Broadway Market as Friday trial begins
- Credit: Archant
Broadway Market just launched a 12-week trial for a brand new food market with stalls serving meals and drinks from around the world.
The new venture kicks off with a six-week trial of the food market on Fridays, beginning October 2, from 2-8pm, followed by another six-week trial of the market on Sundays, beginning in November.
The new trading day will then be decided based on customer, trader and local resident feedback via an online survey.
Broadway Market’s reopening in August did not include hot food traders so the new market dedicated to hot food will mean those traders can return to their stalls, having not done so since March.
The new market will also provide an opportunities to expand in the future.
You may also want to watch:
For updates follow @MarketsHackney on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, visit the Hackney.gov website or follow @Broadway_Mkt on Twitter.
To take part in the new market trial survey visit https://bit.ly/3blwrTP
- 1 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 4 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold
- 5 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 6 Stoke Newington restauranteur's father becomes Dementia Friend at 101
- 7 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Man who punched pregnant woman in Stamford Hill convicted
- 10 Hackney Travellers campaign to move back to Olympic site