Hot food traders return to Broadway Market as Friday trial begins
- Credit: Archant
Broadway Market just launched a 12-week trial for a brand new food market with stalls serving meals and drinks from around the world.
The new venture kicks off with a six-week trial of the food market on Fridays, beginning October 2, from 2-8pm, followed by another six-week trial of the market on Sundays, beginning in November.
The new trading day will then be decided based on customer, trader and local resident feedback via an online survey.
Broadway Market’s reopening in August did not include hot food traders so the new market dedicated to hot food will mean those traders can return to their stalls, having not done so since March.
The new market will also provide an opportunities to expand in the future.
You may also want to watch:
For updates follow @MarketsHackney on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, visit the Hackney.gov website or follow @Broadway_Mkt on Twitter.
To take part in the new market trial survey visit https://bit.ly/3blwrTP
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 6 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 7 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12