Hot food traders return to Broadway Market as Friday trial begins
- Credit: Archant
Broadway Market just launched a 12-week trial for a brand new food market with stalls serving meals and drinks from around the world.
The new venture kicks off with a six-week trial of the food market on Fridays, beginning October 2, from 2-8pm, followed by another six-week trial of the market on Sundays, beginning in November.
The new trading day will then be decided based on customer, trader and local resident feedback via an online survey.
Broadway Market’s reopening in August did not include hot food traders so the new market dedicated to hot food will mean those traders can return to their stalls, having not done so since March.
The new market will also provide an opportunities to expand in the future.
You may also want to watch:
For updates follow @MarketsHackney on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, visit the Hackney.gov website or follow @Broadway_Mkt on Twitter.
To take part in the new market trial survey visit https://bit.ly/3blwrTP
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 4 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney