Jada Saltibus: Hunt for Hackney girl, 15, missing three weeks
- Credit: Policwe
Police in Hackney are becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of a teenage girl who has been missing for three weeks.
Jada Marie Saltibus, 15, was last seen at her grandmother’s home in Homerton at about 7am on December 2 when she left for school.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Whilst she has been spoken to by phone since she went missing, she has not been seen since then, and officers are growing increasingly concerned for her safety and welfare.”
Jada described as black with a slim build and long braided hair. At the time of her disappearance she was wearing black school trousers, black shoes and a black coat.
She is known to frequent Enfield, Tower Hamlets and Haringey.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Jada, or who knows of her whereabouts, should call police on 101 or the charity Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 2 Fatal Gillett Square shooting shines spotlight on crime hotspot
- 3 Patrick Anzy: Two arrests in Dalston fatal shooting investigation
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Pub managers in Hackney tell how life is since lockdown eased
- 6 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 7 Hackney's Miss London makes it to Miss England final
- 8 Man dies after reports of shooting in Dalston
- 9 Dalston shooting victim named by police
- 10 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack