Jada Saltibus: Hunt for Hackney girl, 15, missing three weeks
- Credit: Policwe
Police in Hackney are becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of a teenage girl who has been missing for three weeks.
Jada Marie Saltibus, 15, was last seen at her grandmother’s home in Homerton at about 7am on December 2 when she left for school.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Whilst she has been spoken to by phone since she went missing, she has not been seen since then, and officers are growing increasingly concerned for her safety and welfare.”
Jada described as black with a slim build and long braided hair. At the time of her disappearance she was wearing black school trousers, black shoes and a black coat.
She is known to frequent Enfield, Tower Hamlets and Haringey.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Jada, or who knows of her whereabouts, should call police on 101 or the charity Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 3 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 4 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
- 5 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 6 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 7 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 8 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London