Jada Saltibus: Hunt for Hackney girl, 15, missing three weeks
- Credit: Policwe
Police in Hackney are becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of a teenage girl who has been missing for three weeks.
Jada Marie Saltibus, 15, was last seen at her grandmother’s home in Homerton at about 7am on December 2 when she left for school.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Whilst she has been spoken to by phone since she went missing, she has not been seen since then, and officers are growing increasingly concerned for her safety and welfare.”
Jada described as black with a slim build and long braided hair. At the time of her disappearance she was wearing black school trousers, black shoes and a black coat.
She is known to frequent Enfield, Tower Hamlets and Haringey.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Jada, or who knows of her whereabouts, should call police on 101 or the charity Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Call for spare rooms and properties to help homeless people off the streets
- 10 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May