Jada Saltibus: Hunt for Hackney girl, 15, missing three weeks
- Credit: Policwe
Police in Hackney are becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of a teenage girl who has been missing for three weeks.
Jada Marie Saltibus, 15, was last seen at her grandmother’s home in Homerton at about 7am on December 2 when she left for school.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Whilst she has been spoken to by phone since she went missing, she has not been seen since then, and officers are growing increasingly concerned for her safety and welfare.”
Jada described as black with a slim build and long braided hair. At the time of her disappearance she was wearing black school trousers, black shoes and a black coat.
She is known to frequent Enfield, Tower Hamlets and Haringey.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Jada, or who knows of her whereabouts, should call police on 101 or the charity Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 2 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 3 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 7 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney